Mithril Horde II HD Coming soon

13ยป

Comments

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I think they will be plentifully offered for free. : ) If you're nosy. : )

'Nosy'?? ๐Ÿ˜’ Oh come on, which adventurers out there isn't as throughout as I am? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
  • We all are. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > We all are. : )

Well, as of right now, I'm already gotten used to anyone (especially villains) labeling me with names such as 'nosy' or 'meddler'.. ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I mean, I'm just following my instinct as an adventurer, that's all... ๐Ÿ˜™
  • > @nico7550 said:
    > it need some explanation to achieve such high strength and damage ! Maybe you could be the next vilain in a future expansion !

Quick question, are these Stats here going a bit too far..? ๐Ÿ˜…
  • As long as you don't have your stats wrap around to zero which can be a danger if you go too high. Very impressive.

• edited January 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > As long as you don't have your stats wrap around to zero which can be a danger if you go too high. Very impressive.

Oh gee..! ๐Ÿ˜ณ That COULD happen..?! ๐Ÿคช

Urgh.. I'd better be extra careful not to gone too far with my 'experiments' then.. ๐Ÿ˜”

And thank you for your compliment, Catacomber. โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ
  • I enchanted a sword to a FABULOUS level of Light Weapon. It wrapped around and didn't work at all. Devastating.

• > @istara said:
    > I enchanted a sword to a FABULOUS level of Light Weapon. It wrapped around and didn't work at all. Devastating.

How 'fabulous' are we talking about..? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Mind sharing a screenshot of it, please..? ๐Ÿ˜
  • edited January 2021

If you see this thread, I made a video of it!

http://catacomber.com/discussion/864/i-enchanted-this-awesome-blade-but-its-working-weirdly

It drained Health and Mana and had +573 Light Weapon.

It hit for zero :(

• edited January 2021
    > @istara said:
    > If you see this thread, I made a video of it!
    >
    > http://catacomber.com/discussion/864/i-enchanted-this-awesome-blade-but-its-working-weirdly
    >
    > It drained Health and Mana and had +573 Light Weapon.
    >
    > It hit for zero :(

Hmm, I think I recalled that I've seen that video before.. ๐Ÿค”

And is that so..? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I mean, I have (absurdly) managed to raise my Damage Output around 200K+ ~ 300K+ and I was still able to kill my enemies in one hit. ๐Ÿ˜— Please don't tell me that the 'game mechanism' of 'The Quest' simply just dislike Light Weapon that much...? ๐Ÿ˜‘

By the way, check my earlier post upwards โฌ†๏ธ for the screenshot of my 'former' Stats. ๐Ÿ˜™
  • It's not that the engine dislikes Light Weapon, it's that it doesn't have enough memory to handle maxed out stats and will wrap the stat around to zero. Elendil is aware of this and told me that no expansions should be a greater level than HOLV.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > It's not that the engine dislikes Light Weapon, it's that it doesn't have enough memory to handle maxed out stats and will wrap the stat around to zero. Elendil is aware of this and told me that no expansions should be a greater level than HOLV.

I was just being sarcastic, Catacomber.. ๐Ÿ˜… I too have only learnt of the maximum Stats that we can raised at. ๐Ÿ˜— Which is why, starting from now, I had to be extra careful of not overdoing the enchantments as well as brewing extremely high quality potions. ๐Ÿ˜…