Celtic Queen HD Now Available in the Googke Play Store and Apple Store

Comments

• Yesssssss... B)

• Anyone seen anything yet?

• Clicking each hour everywhere but nothing so far. Seems that approval authorities in stores are busy...

• edited April 2018

It can take a few days to a week even. Just give it time. : ) As soon as I know, you'll know.

• Patience = thin. Doesn’t Apple know anything submitted by Redshift should be auto-approved!

• They have a lot of rules.

• Like let’s tease all the wonderful Zarista customers over this weekend and make them check their Ipads every couple of hours. You and your team should feel honored knowing there are people so anxious to partake in your very hard work!

• Android owners are waiting too...:-) And I definitely vastly increased clickable visiting of your and redshift web site, probably about 1500 times in last three days.. ;)

• Hey aeon, since we’re just waiting anyway let me ask you a question. What do you do for notetaking in these games? I open up notepad and wind up with a couple of pages of notes per game. Do you take notes or is your memory pretty good, just curious how other people handle all the information.

• Hi Allan. That's a good question and believe that players have different approaches. Me personally keep 80% of tasks/ quests/ locations/ characters in my memory. For rest I use S pen with my notepad app directly in Galaxy Tab S3. So I'm able to play anywhere, anytime and at any circumstances, which I always do... B)

• And also using marking function in game's map. That is a pretty usefull tool too...

• My favorite sight is seeing the main Quest app update just before a new expansion is released... it's my cue to make haste to the app store. 😀
  • I checked with Elendil, the game is still held up in the Apple approval process. Since all platforms get released at once, we have to wait.

• It is already 1 weeeeeeek...... :|

• edited May 2018

Sometimes the Apple store gets confused because of the Classic version of the same name. Whatever it is, Elendil will handle it and we'll have joy soon.

• So while we're waiting let me just thank you all again for the wonderful Celtic expansions, it's been a real thrill to play rift again, can't wait for the queen!

• @Catacomber said:
    Sometimes the Apple store gets confused because of the Classic version of the same name. Whatever it is, Elendil will handle it and we'll have joy soon.

You can let it for Android if ready in Google Play. Apple store seems to be never ending story...

• Let us all say a little celtic prayer for a Monday release...

• It's not going to be that fast but prayers would help. Celtic Queen HD was rejected by Apple because it's too similar to the Classic version. This happened also with Luko I. Elendil has appealed. We just have to wait. They consider it to be spam. Sigh.

• Wow. So they dont allow an hd update of a game with lots of new content, but they let literally thousands of match 3 games that are all basically the same on their shop?

• @Catacomber said:
    It's not going to be that fast but prayers would help. Celtic Queen HD was rejected by Apple because it's too similar to the Classic version. This happened also with Luko I. Elendil has appealed. We just have to wait. They consider it to be spam. Sigh.

I see...can' t you just release it for Android in meanwhile?

• Redshift wants to release on all platforms at the same time. But it may come to that. Right now, just have to wait. It's an argument for having an Android device vs. Ios.

• I am sure there is a lot more to the story then you have told us. All the other HD updates have gone through eventually. Please don’t give up on us IOS people. This game is literally the only game I care about, and it would be heartbreaking to see others playing it without having the same chance. Do you know if they actually play through the whole game when they do their evaluation?

• There's nothing more to the story. Each time you submit an app, you usually get a different reviewer. This happened with Hero of Lukomorye I also. It took awhile to get that approved for similar reasons.

It didn't happen with any of the others. Again, each time you submit, you get a different reviewer. I don't know if they play through the whole game. My guess is not.

I think the best thing to do is just have patience and hope it will all turn out all right.

It's not something we have any control over except to submit the appeal, which Redshift did. They had to do that in Hero of Lukomorye I also if I remember correctly. It was quite a surprise then that there was a problem.

It's not a question of us giving up on Ios but Ios having standards that sometimes it's hard to deal with--it's as if they don't understand that games can have mods, which is something Steam understands completely.

• Thanks for explaining. I feel bad for you guys putting in all the hard work and not getting all the potential rewards.

• I'll keep you posted.

• I understand your policy to release at once on all platforms. I mean there is absolutely nothing wrong if any developer release game/ app for particular platform later. We can usually see that something was released on iOS with announcement that Android will follow soon etc. Why should Android users wait for Appstore if game is ready for week already?

• edited May 2018

It's not our policy, it's Redshift's. If you'd like to ask them, you can write elendil@redshift.hu.

I can only wait. I hope, if the Apple reviewers are still unwilling to approve Celtic Queen, that Redshift will be ready to release on the Google Play Store and Steam.

I wrote Elendil to ask why it can't be released on the Google Play Store. Let's see what he says.

Thank you for your loyalty to our expansions.

• Thank you Cat!