Old Parchment confusion

Hello adventurers. πŸ‘‹β˜ΊοΈ I have a little problem here that I need assistance with.. πŸ˜…

Regarding about the Old Parchment which is essential for the quest "Find the Treasure", I got... completely lost and confused based on the Old Parchment's given 'instructions' upon locating the hidden treasure and its bugging me on my conscious here for not being able to solve that puzzle by myself and had to rely on the guides just to locate that hidden treasure... 😡😣

Can anyone kindly please point out to me with the correct directions upon locating that hidden treasure step by step here? πŸ˜… Any assistances is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance for your help. πŸ™‚

Comments

• You need to tap a rock. Not step on but tap. I wouldn't do it that way today but did then.

• edited September 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > You need to tap a rock. Not step on but tap. I wouldn't do it that way today but did then.

I know that we have to tap on the specific rock, Catacomber. πŸ˜… What I meant is the methods of following the 'instructions' which is on the Old Parchment itself. (Like for example, the exact "starting point" position where we should be standing at, just so to follow those directions given to us in the first place. πŸ˜—)
  • The instructions were written for the Classic version of Celtic Rift. Then Sylon changed the graphics in the HD version which no longer made the directions make sense. The angel tombstone became a different one. The flute playing was just Liz's fancy.

At some point I should change these directions but can't do it right now because Elendil has his hands full.

That is a very good question though.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > The instructions were written for the Classic version of Celtic Rift. Then Sylon changed the graphics in the HD version which no longer made the directions make sense. The angel tombstone became a different one. The flute playing was just Liz's fancy.
    >
    > At some point I should change these directions but can't do it right now because Elendil has his hands full.
    >
    > That is a very good question though.

Ah... So that explains why. πŸ˜―πŸ˜— And here I thought to myself that I didn't followed the instructions exactly back then.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜“

Thanks for clearing that issue up, Catacomber. πŸ™‚ I really appreciate it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ Also, simply just take your time with changing the instructions upon the Old Parchment itself, for it's no rush at all. βœŒοΈπŸ˜™