Poison Immunity Amulet and Phred

I have one open quest, to find the Poison Immunity Amulet. I have search the Kadapul caves but can’t seem to find it. I also never found Phred while on my journeys. I would love to find him just to say “Hi”. 😊

Comments

• Phred is in Fire Jinns Cave. Has usual unique items under his table...:-)

• edited December 2019

The Poison Immunity Amulet is in a pile of skulls here--notice the wall with the white square--you need to remove that wall.

• > @Aeon said:
    > Phred is in Fire Jinns Cave. Has usual unique items under his table...:-)

How do you get to phredd? I assume he's reachable if you solve the pressure plate puzzle but sadly I wasn't paying enough attention to the clues here.
  • edited December 2019

I'm not sure there are any pressure plates here. The easier way to get to Phredd is the way that goes up through the east.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I'm not sure there are any pressure plates here. The easier way to get to Phredd is the way that goes up through the east.
    >
    > (Image)

My apologies for not being clear enough, I have not even reached the fire jins home from the demon Kings home. That was actually my question, how to reach the fire jins home.
  • You need to do a quest for Demon and he will teach you in return one special spell, without which you will not be able to proceed deeper into cave...

• Catacomber, I’m sorry. Maybe I’m being dense, but I’m having problems removing the wall I think has the white square trying to get to the poison immunity amulet. Please help!
  • The wall with the white square is in the upper northwest. The secret switch to remove it is in the far northeast. To get to that switch, you have to remove the wall with the white square in the mideast. There is a secret switch that removes that wall in the mideast in the far northwest. To get there you have to pass two holes.

You can see all this in the first pic up above. If you still have a problem, come back.