Water balloon

Anyone know where to find this spell? Can't seem to locate it anywhere for sale and can't get by the spitters wo it?

Comments

• Drishya the Sorceress sells it.

• I’m guessing ice bucket spell is also around somewhere...I have found a couple of scrolls of it.....but no book...yet!

• The Ice Bucket spell is not sold in shops.

• edited January 2021
    > @Thundahamma said:
    > I’m guessing ice bucket spell is also around somewhere...I have found a couple of scrolls of it.....but no book...yet!

In generally speaking, not every spells comes with its Spellbooks counterparts. Some of the spells that we come across in any expansions are only available via Scrolls or Wands itself. πŸ™‚

Also, some Spellbooks can only be acquired by completing certain quests as a reward itself. πŸ™‚

However, there may be certain Spellbooks that can only be acquired IF we're lucky enough to get it though.. πŸ˜™ (In another words, a rare drop ✨🎁✨)
  • edited January 2021

I'd have to play through again to find out where it is if it's in the world and am trying to get done with Horde II. It exists. Very possibly as a drop or an item on the ground. : )

If you find it, anyone, I will give your avatar a reward in game in Horde II HD. : ) I'm pretty sure it exists somewhere.

I will try to look in my spare time if I can. Of course, if I find it first, I will give my avatar an award in game. : )

• edited January 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > I'd have to play through again to find out where it is if it's in the world and am trying to get done with Horde II. It exists. Very possibly as a drop or an item on the ground. : )
    >
    > If you find it, anyone, I will give your avatar a reward in game in Horde II HD. : ) I'm pretty sure it exists somewhere.
    >
    > I will try to look in my spare time if I can. Of course, if I find it first, I will give my avatar an award in game. : )

You're actually giving a reward for that?? 😳 You're too generous, Catacomber.. 🀩

By the way, I would like to share the news of my findings to you brave adventurers. ☺️

I've found this Spellbook of Book of Replenish Health (what a long name by the way.. πŸ˜…) on the shelf while revisiting and 'raiding' through the Wolves' Den at 'HOL I' expansion. πŸ˜™ As far as I could recall, this Spellbook isn't available at any Magic stores at all, nor it's a reward for any of the quests in the expansion itself. πŸ™ (Its a shame that this Spellbook just teaches you 'Restoration' despite its rarity.. πŸ˜“)

I think this Spellbook could be considered as a rare find, I supposed. πŸ˜™ Hmm.. I wonder if this could also means the same thing for the other expansions too... πŸ€”πŸ˜
  • It's possible. To clarify, for the first person to find the spellbook Ice Bucket or how you learn the spell in Basilisk's Eye, I will reward their avatar with a reward in Horde II. Reward is for first person to find it. My guess is it's a quest reward. I checked the scripts. Can't check all the monster drops though.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > It's possible. To clarify, for the first person to find the spellbook Ice Bucket or how you learn the spell in Basilisk's Eye, I will reward their avatar with a reward in Horde II. Reward is for first person to find it. My guess is it's a quest reward. I checked the scripts. Can't check all the monster drops though.

Heh, in that case, that just gives us adventurers more reasons simply to revisit previous expansions just for that purpose.. 😏😁

Best of luck to daring adventurers with taking on the challenge of locating the Spellbook of Ice Bucket! πŸ€πŸ˜πŸ€
  • edited January 2021

Thnx

• You get it as a reward for completing the bandit and forgiveness quest from the demon king
  • edited March 2021

Congratulations! That's correct.

So what kind of item would you like? I already sent the file to Elendil so it will have to be an update if he's already worked on the file but I'll ask him. Maybe he hasn't been able to start working yet. In any case, I'm happy to include an item for you.

• > @Grady77 said:
    > You get it as a reward for completing the bandit and forgiveness quest from the demon king

Elendil will let me get it in now so need to know what kind of item you'd like in Horde II or I can pick something for you.
  • I had to send the file to Elendil so added Grady's Purifier. You can buy it from the blacksmith in the Grasslands.