Delete old quests?

edited August 2023 in Mithril Horde I

Just finished this expansion...loved it. Only issue I have, and it may be coz I can’t finished a few old quests, is that they remain in the journal. Is there any way that you can write in an option to delete old or unwanted quests?

Comments

• You can't remove nor delete any unfinished quests, unfortunately. 😔 They will stay in your Quest List until you finished them. 😗
  • In one expansion there is a ghost that will clear old quests. I just don't currently remember which one.

Which quests do you have hanging?

• Catly brain just woke up. In HOLV, some quests can be solved by speaking to a spirit but which quests do you have hanging?

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Catly brain just woke up. In HOLV, some quests can be solved by speaking to a spirit but which quests do you have hanging?

Wait, what?? 😳 We can 'clear' any unfinished quests by that method?? 😲
  • Not any. But some. At that time, I asked in the forum which quests people wanted help clearing and got a list and there's a spirit that clears those for various expansions.

If anyone is interested in having quests cleared in Curse of Linmore, coming after Horde II, I could add some spirits.

Can't do it in Horde II because too close to finishing testing.

• edited January 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Not any. But some. At that time, I asked in the forum which quests people wanted help clearing and got a list and there's a spirit that clears those for various expansions.
    >
    > If anyone is interested in having quests cleared in Curse of Linmore, coming after Horde II, I could add some spirits.
    >
    > Can't do it in Horde II because too close to finishing testing.

I see. 😗 So basically, it's like meant for clearing 'side quests' from different expansions, correct? 😯 I mean that would make sense as there are some 'side quests' could be say, complicating/difficult for certain adventurers to accomplish it with. 😗 And of course, any quests that's related to the 'main objective' of any expansions should not be cleared that easily as it would kinda ruin the entire purpose of the said expansions. 😶 And also, it might confused The Quest's 'global tracking system' (Is that how we call that system as? 😅) as well as its expansions too.

Ohh.. The next expansion is called 'Curse of Linmore'..? 😯🤩 I wonder what's the background story for that expansion...? 🤔
  • edited January 2021
    A curse. ;)

I don't think any major quests are cleared, just minor ones.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > A curse. ;)
    >
    > I don't think any major quests are cleared, just minor ones.

Ah, just like 'Macha's Curse', yes? 😗😙

Completely agreed with that condition of yours. ☺️👍

But of course, the price for such 'service' shouldn't be very cheap in the first place. 😙😏