Tzar Yaromir disappeared

I just completed the last quest for the Tzar and he is not in the royal chambers to collect. The last quest was Zoya and Solovoy and the only other active quest I have is Martelius Blade. Not sure if this is a bug or if he moved. Playing on android v 16.0.1. Thank you

Comments

• > @rider108 said:
    > I just completed the last quest for the Tzar and he is not in the royal chambers to collect. The last quest was Zoya and Solovoy and the only other active quest I have is Martelius Blade. Not sure if this is a bug or if he moved. Playing on android v 16.0.1. Thank you

Hmm? πŸ˜• Doesn't Tzar Yaromir always stays in one spot over at Royal Quarters? And also, how could you had completed the 'last quest' for Tzar Yaromir when you haven't even finished with quests related to Zoya & Solovey? πŸ˜• Because one of the (main) quests that's related to Tzar Yaromir is 'Persuade Zoya and Solovey' and if you had not accomplished with both Zoya's and Solovey's quests then you shouldn't had been able to complete the 'last quest' for Tzar Yaromir by general speaking .. 🀨
  • I "completed it" but have not been able to collect the reward to close it.
  • edited January 2021
    > @rider108 said:
    > I "completed it" but have not been able to collect the reward to close it.

Ah, pardon me, I must've misunderstood your messages back then. 😣 You meant that the 'last quest' of Tzar Yaromir's that you have 'completed' was 'Persuade Zoya and Solovey' itself, correct? πŸ˜₯

Well, first of all, how did you return back to Fortress of Zlatograd while heading back to Tzar Yaromir? πŸ˜— Did you pass through by 'Tunnel out of Zlatograd' or was it by 'Tunnel to Zlatograd'?

Strangely though, I don't ever recalled of Tzar Yaromir ever leaving the Royal Quarters as far as my (hopefully) intact memories of my playthroughs on 'HOL I' expansion itself... Unless if you had agreed with Dark Alpawit's offer back then. 😯
  • edited January 2021
    > @rider108 said:
    > I "completed it" but have not been able to collect the reward to close it.

Erm, my sincere apologies, but please just ignored my question (regarding of you returning back to Fortress of Zlatograd, that is.) from my earlier post.. πŸ˜₯ I must have got it mixed up with something else in mind.. 😣
  • I have tried the tunnel and direct teleportation. I have tried staying at an inn to pass time.
  • edited January 2021
    > @rider108 said:
    > I have tried the tunnel and direct teleportation. I have tried staying at an inn to pass time.

Just asking, did you still have the Lukomoryan Badge in your Inventory before you talked to Tzar Yaromir? πŸ˜•

I've just checked on the Redshift Forum and apparently another adventurer had the same problem like you as well, but was able to resolve the problem by returning back to the 'first island' which I believed that they're referring to Muck Island Haven.

http://linux.redshift.hu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6258

Perhaps try heading back to Muck Island Haven and then return back to the Royal Quarters via 'Tunnel to Zlatograd' to see if that work first? πŸ˜•
  • He should be in the Royal Quarters. If you can go inside and don't see him, try sleeping 21 sleeps in an inn to reset the game. There is no script to make him disappear.

• edited January 2021
    > @Catacomber said:
    > He should be in the Royal Quarters. If you can go inside and don't see him, try sleeping 21 sleeps in an inn to reset the game. There is no script to make him disappear.

I thought it was strange too as well, for Tzar Yaromir to just suddenly disappear from Royal Quarters without reasons at all.. πŸ˜•

Even right now as I head back to Royal Quarters after I had finish 'HOL I' expansion months ago, he remains in the same place still.. πŸ˜•

I was initially guessing if it's the evil decision that we had picked while locating the Zlatograd spy which might had caused Tzar Yaromir's 'disappearance' but then it doesn't make sense as rider108 implies that he/she had only just finished with one of Tzar Yaromir's quest 'Persuade Zoya and Solovey' lastly which is at the SAME TIME where Tzar Yaromir had 'disappeared' which then the scenario of locating Zlatograd spy could not occurred because the scenario must be triggered by talking to Tzar Yaromir first.. πŸ™
  • I checked the evil end. Nothing triggers his disappearance.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I checked the evil end. Nothing triggers his disappearance.

Ah, then it's perhaps a rare bug? πŸ˜• But I don't think that this is caused by enabling too many expansions now, is it? πŸ˜•
  • I previously tried to go back the island from the first game and take the tunnel over. That didn't work. I do have the badge in my inventory.

That being said - The 21 sleep trick worked. He's back! Thank you guys.
  • edited January 2021
    > @rider108 said:
    > I previously tried to go back the island from the first game and take the tunnel over. That didn't work. I do have the badge in my inventory.
    >
    > That being said - The 21 sleep trick worked. He's back! Thank you guys.

I'm glad to hear that you've managed to come through with that unexpected incident of yours. ☺️

Please don't mention it. πŸ™‚ Though I felt that I didn't had been any help at all with your problem earlier on.. πŸ˜”