Killing Salty

Well, I've gotten through all the games so far either on my own or by sifting through here or the redshift forums, but I'm finally stumped.

I can't find Saltychiha to kill her in trials not torture. It's the last active mission I've got in hol4, I think(a few buggy missions remaining from other games tho). I've read every other relevant thread here. I've passed the impassable gate via the golden wall in TNT. I feel like I've checked every wall, switch, and bush in TNT a couple of times, but when I walk along the east side, combat music does play so I'm probably missing something.

Side note, I don't recall meeting Taras at night (or 6am) on the western side of the harbor, but I must have since I got into TNT, right? I saw it mentioned in another post and thought it might be relevant to mention

Side question, where do you reach the end screen/roll credits for this game or are there not any? I'm uncertain bc I've gotten to and cleared the tower from the 3rd floor of the castle including the dragon and the smith between the forcefields and I wanna say I killed a villain titled "The Deathless" in that fight, but Yaromir still tells me I should perhaps kill the deathless, so I'm not sure if I'm missing something at the end or not.

Comments

• It looks like you may already have killed her. This is where she is.

• Tzar Yaromir plays the end credits. You need to kill the Deathless on the Third Floor.

• Thanks Cat, I went back and found and schwacked Argimon on the third floor of the castle.

Bergebis still tells me to kill the criminal Saltychiha, so I'll do the 7 day camp out or play through BE for a game week then recall back to TNT and see if I can't find her, but I didn't ever see her in that northeastern room in the first place.

Might take me a few days, I'm working doubles rn bc a bunch of ppl at work are out with covid and myself and the few others who have had it or are immune are stretched a bit thin rn.

Love these games, especially the HOL subseries bc I'm half Russian and Ukrainian and I am a history buff otherwise, so picking up the occasional Slavic pun or getting the chance to whack Saltychiha feels like Easter eggs
  • Dr. Vlad who co-wrote the Lukomorye expansions with me and the Horde expansions is Russian and very fond of the Russian fairy tales and mythology so we tried to bring some of them to life.

Happy that you enjoyed them. By the way, what is your current level and your stats if it's not too much trouble. Trying to balance Horde II for higher level players.

Thanks. : ) I'm glad you got through Covid. Happy New Year!

• edited December 2020
    Also, if it matters he's a nogur with addanc sight, ritual magic, astragalus, master bowman, high negotiation, apprentice, practitioner, healer adept, and magister.

Happy holidays and happy New Year to you as well
  • edited December 2020
    > @Yevgeniymm said:
    > Also, if it matters he's a nogur with addanc sight, ritual magic, astragalus, master bowman, high negotiation, apprentice, practitioner, healer adept, and magister.
    >
    > Happy holidays and happy New Year to you as well

That's impressive! 😯 I take it that you play all of 'The Quest' expansions with one single character? Just like what I do too! πŸ˜„

It's funny that my character level is higher than yours but your stats in both Attributes and Skills are much greater than mine.. πŸ˜…
  • Thank you both. Horde II will start at level 75. Those pics are very helpful.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Thank you both. Horde II will start at level 75. Those pics are very helpful.

Don't mentioned it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

But I won't start the 'Mithril Horde II' expansion until I've settled my 'problem' over at 'Asteroids I' first. πŸ˜…

Plus that I want to head over to 'Macha's Curse' and 'Caerworn Castle' expansions first. 😁
  • This is my first playthru. Just found these games maybe in August and I only an expansion or two ago figured out how to high level enchant my gear. All the occasional stuff that you can enchant almost up to 4K had been sitting in storage at the house in mithria. I pulled it and have figured that as a battle heavy player, I may as well focus on strength, endurance, heavy weapon and armor and block, so I've enchanted tf out of all my gear to that extent and it's caused me to fairly steamroll the opposition.
  • > @Yevgeniymm said:
    > This is my first playthru. Just found these games maybe in August and I only an expansion or two ago figured out how to high level enchant my gear. All the occasional stuff that you can enchant almost up to 4K had been sitting in storage at the house in mithria. I pulled it and have figured that as a battle heavy player, I may as well focus on strength, endurance, heavy weapon and armor and block, so I've enchanted tf out of all my gear to that extent and it's caused me to fairly steamroll the opposition.

I see. 😯 But judging from the fact that you've mentioned tons of Abilities from your earlier post, it sounds like you have already cleared more than two expansions.. πŸ˜…

And i see of your strategy. πŸ™‚ That's what anyone would expected of a 'tank' Nogur. 😁
  • edited December 2020
    Just to follow up for anyone else potentially stuck later, I was able to play Basilisks eye for 7 days of in game time and then recall back to trials not torture. Saltychiha did appear this time and I was able to kill her and complete my last quest in this game, which also got me into the shipbuilders guild.

Yw, Catacomber, and happy New Year to all
  • Happy New Year!