Selenium

Have searched the mine for this and can only find 8 out of 10 PC's for the quest related to it. Also tried resting for 7 days. Does this item respawn or can it be found elsewhere?

Comments

• > @rpggamerfan said:
    > Have searched the mine for this and can only find 8 out of 10 PC's for the quest related to it. Also tried resting for 7 days. Does this item respawn or can it be found elsewhere?

You're looking for the Selenium Ores, right? πŸ˜—

Have you try hitting those rocks within the Selenium Mines with your Miner Axe? Those rocks are the Selenium rocks and you can mine them as much as you like. ☺️ You can even make good amount of gold out of it if you have access of usage of the Furnace Room at Underground Level Two. πŸ˜‰
  • Have tried the miners axe and tried resting at an inn again for seven days. I believe I check all the walls in the mine with the axe, but perhaps I missed something. Is there there a particular quadrant in the mine to use the miners axe, (NW, NE, SW, or SE)?
  • edited December 2020

You need Jethro's Axe. There is a spot in the southwest of the mines where using that axe, you can get a lot of Selenium and as MysticFury says, you can make a lot of gold. Other rocks too but that one should be easy to find.

• edited December 2020
    > @rpggamerfan said:
    > Have tried the miners axe and tried resting at an inn again for seven days. I believe I check all the walls in the mine with the axe, but perhaps I missed something. Is there there a particular quadrant in the mine to use the miners axe, (NW, NE, SW, or SE)?

You aren't supposed to be hitting at the walls for the Selenium ores but at the rocks instead. And as Catacomber implies, you either need the Miner's Axe Class Two or Jethro's Axe in order to mine Selenium ores from the rock itself. Also that you need to have the Decree (The one that implies you being the Miner Apprentice) plus the Miner Apprentice Amulet as well just to mine Selenium. πŸ™‚

Here are the locations of the Selenium Rocks that you can mine from:
  • Oh, the rocks. Went and and checked it out again and it worked. Found a rock in the north area of the mines. Thanks again.
  • > @rpggamerfan said:
    > Oh, the rocks. Went and and checked it out again and it worked. Found a rock in the north area of the mines. Thanks again.

You're most welcome. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • Thanks MysticFury.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Thanks MysticFury.

Don't mentioned it, Catacomber. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ I'm just glad that I could help out a bit here, that's all. ☺️
  • edited December 2020
    Yes. Thank you. You've been an excellent help.
  • Where is the miner apprentice amulet, do I need to equip it or just have it, the rocks give nothing upon hitting them I just hope I didn't sell it for gold πŸ˜‚
  • edited December 2020
    > @PrinceJuju said:
    > Where is the miner apprentice amulet, do I need to equip it or just have it, the rocks give nothing upon hitting them I just hope I didn't sell it for gold πŸ˜‚

The Miner's Apprentice Amulet (along with the Decree) is a reward given to you after you've completed the quest 'Become a Miner Apprentice' which is given by Pwn2own over at the Miners' Guild.

You just need to have both the Miner's Apprentice Amulet AND the Decree within your inventory in order to mine Selenium Ores over at Selenium Mines. You don't need to equip the amulet on yourself. πŸ™‚