Some Helpful Maps..

edited November 2020 in Asteroids I
Hello adventurers, I have just hand drawn two maps that might aid you while navigating through the Tunnels (that leads to Selenium Mines) as well as the Draconite Mines. ☺️ Do please excuse me for my rough drawings though.. Trying to sketch maps while being in dangerous areas ESPECIALLY at the Draconite Mines can be VERY unforgiving.. 😓 Also, I sincerely apologize that should I had missed any hidden paths on my maps as well. 😔

https://sta.sh/01ii6mkt3795

https://sta.sh/09hrswidjh6

PS. I've tried to upload the images on this website but it doesn't allow me to do so and keeps failing, so I had to resorted to other methods.. 😔 And yes, that is my account on DA by the way. 🙂

Comments

• Great work!

• > @mrlimbo said:
    > Great work!

Thank you! ☺️

I do hope that my hand drawn maps may aids you while navigating the those map-less areas. 🙂
  • Trying to upload them here. : )

• They have to be Jpg files. And they are indeed great. Great work!

• > @Catacomber said:
    > They have to be Jpg files. And they are indeed great. Great work!

Oh I see.. 😯 No wonder why I can't upload them.. 😔

Thank you very much for uploading my hand drawn maps, Catacomber, as well as for your compliment! ☺️
  • Hello again, adventurers. 👋☺️

I would like to sincerely apologize as I had made a small mistake regarding with my hand-drawn map, the Draconite Mines. 😔 I had somehow missed a flame around the south-west section of the mines, making the map slightly inaccurate. 😣

Here's the updated version of the same map.

Once again, I sincerely apologize for the confusion led by my previous inaccurate map. 😔
  • @MysticFury--I left you a little something in Horde II, which am working on now.

• edited December 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > @MysticFury--I left you a little something in Horde II, which am working on now.

Really?? 😲 You shouldn't have.. 😮

But still, thank you so much for your kindness, Catacomber!! 😄😆🤗 But just please, take your time with the expansion, it's no rush at all. ☺️👍
  • It's a cloak. MysticFury's Mantle. If there are any enchantments you'd like to add in addition to what I added, let me know. Getting ready to start testing.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > It's a cloak. MysticFury's Mantle. If there are any enchantments you'd like to add in addition to what I added, let me know. Getting ready to start testing.

Aw, thank you so much in advance for your generosity!! 🤩😄🤗

Well, for me personally, I preferred Heavy Weapon + Attack Magic with some bonus attributes like Endurance & Intelligence. (if it's not too much to ask.. 😅)
  • It's not too much to ask. ;)

• > @Catacomber said:
    > It's not too much to ask. ;)

Thank you once again for your kindness. 😊

I swear that the moment that I got that cloak, I'm NEVER swapping it for any other cloaks that I would find. 😁😤
  • Cloaks are Light Armor but can enchant it with Heavy Weapon. Etc. Will be unique.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Cloaks are Light Armor but can enchant it with Heavy Weapon. Etc. Will be unique.

I know 😄, but what I meant is that this specialized mantle of mine is not going anywhere from me alright. It stays with me as a permanent cloak for me, that's for sure. 😁😤
  • Hello again, adventurers. 👋☺️ Here's my updated version of the Draconite Mines map. 🗺️

• Thank you very much for this useful map, MysticFury.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Thank you very much for this useful map, MysticFury.

It's just simply a minor update of my hand-drawn Draconite Mines map, Catacomber. 😅 It's no biggie at all. ✌️😙