A few questions..

edited November 2020 in Asteroids I
Hello there, I've just got a few questions to ask.. πŸ˜…

1) In the quest 'Find Two Skulls', are the two decorative skulls hidden somewhere within Sector 705 or someone else took it? πŸ˜• The Giant didn't gave us much vital clues on where to look for it in the first place.. πŸ˜“

2) Is it possible to return back to Haematite Mines? πŸ˜• If so, how do we return to that mine?

Thank you in advance for the answers and responses, I really appreciate it. πŸ™‚

Comments

• I cant remember where I found the skulls but the spirit in the containment centre will take you back to the haematite mines.
    DMB

• > @dmb said:
    > I cant remember where I found the skulls but the spirit in the containment centre will take you back to the haematite mines.
    > DMB

Actually.. I just somehow managed to find those 2 Decorative Skulls while stumbling on those strange plants with red berries (?) within the area of Sector 705..πŸ˜…

And is that so? 😯 Do you meant that Wind Spirit inside the door or..?
  • Yes that's the one.
    Have you any idea how to get to the Mage Haven?
    DMB

• You get to Mage Haven from a teleporter in the Draconite Plains in the mid-north.

• edited November 2020
    Yep, as Catacomber mentioned, that's how you arrived there. ☺️

And thank you very much for your information, DMB, I appreciate it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • Thank you for all your help MysticFury. Catacomber is preparing some mice for Thanksgiving. However, Catacomber is not traveling for Thanksgiving or having a big mice fest as our Governor Cuomo is peeking in all the windows in New York State counting how many mice or turkeys we prepare to make sure we are keeping Thanksgiving small and safe. : )

• edited November 2020
    Ah I see. πŸ˜… And please, don't mention it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Well, do please stay safe out there alright? ☺️

Just take your time with new expansions for 'The Quest', I'll be waiting patiently for your finished products. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • Hello everyone, I have some more problems that I need assistance with. πŸ˜₯

1) In the quest 'Dead Pool's Belt', exactly where is this belt located at? I've already slain both Colossus and the Red Herring but neither of them dropped the specific belt. And i've reached the end path (of the same area where both Colossus and Red Herring are at) that I simply can't pass through. What do I need to do next, or am I missing something? πŸ˜•

2) In The Crypt of the Dracon, there's a door that I can't open it, which I suspect that I need a Crypt L2 Key but I'm uncertain where that key is at. πŸ˜• I only have found the Crypt L1 & L3 Key so far. Can anyone kindly tell me where exactly is the location of that key? 😟

3) In the Abyss, there is a door that I can't open by any means.. Is there a secret switch hidden somewhere within the area that opens that said door shown by the image here? πŸ˜• Or is it only able to be opened by Zeta Lord itself?

The images shown are accordingly to the questions that I've asked. My sincere apologies for tons of questions, but I have completed my main objective of the 'Asteroids I' and all that's left are this one quest (another is 'Clip Toenails' but it's bugged for me at the moment. 😣) and a few of such locations left unexplored, which I wished to get them done before moving on to the next expansion. πŸ˜₯

Any help that I could get are highly appreciated, so thank you kindly in advance for your generous help. πŸ™‚
  • Dead Pool's Belt is on a shelf behind Colossus. It can't be sold.

If you are where I think you are in Crypt of the Dracon, you need Crypt Key 3 for that door. Investigate a candle. : )

That gate in the west opens if you step on a spot in the mid westish, by a pile of bones.

• edited November 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Dead Pool's Belt is on a shelf behind Colossus. It can't be sold.
    >
    > If you are where I think you are in Crypt of the Dracon, you need Crypt Key 3 for that door. Investigate a candle. : )
    >
    > That gate in the west opens if you step on a spot in the mid westish, by a pile of bones.

Thank you very much once again for your help, Catacomber. ☺️

But I didn't saw any 'shelf' while over at that area. πŸ˜• Was I suppose to tap something or move to a specific area to activate that 'shelf' that you mentioned of? UPDATE: Ah, apparently I need to press a switch upon a wall that reveals a hole at the end of that impassable path there. πŸ˜… (How did I miss that in the first place?? πŸ˜“)

I do have the Crypt L3 Key with me already but the door still remains locked for me back then. πŸ˜• I'm going back to that area right now to see if I can unlocked it again. UPDATE: Ah, found that Crypt Key 2 upon one of those torches. Again, how could I had not thought of that before.. πŸ˜“

A pile of bones at somewhere mid-west? 😯 I'll give that a try now. πŸ™‚ UPDATE: No, I still had no luck with that door. πŸ˜₯ I can't seems to find the 'pile of bones' except for a lone skeleton on several area, but nothing happens as I walked past them. πŸ˜•
  • edited November 2020
    Also, one last question, is there anyway to open the door of Going Greenie Hall? πŸ˜• Or is it that we can only sided with either the Droidons or the Going Greenie which either of their respective leaders gave us a key of sort (perhaps an amulet?) to gain access to their respective halls? πŸ˜•
  • > @MysticFury said:
    > > @Catacomber said:
    > > Dead Pool's Belt is on a shelf behind Colossus. It can't be sold.
    > >
    > > If you are where I think you are in Crypt of the Dracon, you need Crypt Key 3 for that door. Investigate a candle. : )
    > >
    > > That gate in the west opens if you step on a spot in the mid westish, by a pile of bones.
    >
    > Thank you very much once again for your help, Catacomber. ☺️
    >
    > But I didn't saw any 'shelf' while over at that area. πŸ˜• Was I suppose to tap something or move to a specific area to activate that 'shelf' that you mentioned of? UPDATE: Ah, apparently I need to press a switch upon a wall that reveals a hole at the end of that impassable path there. πŸ˜… (How did I miss that in the first place?? πŸ˜“)
    >
    > I do have the Crypt L3 Key with me already but the door still remains locked for me back then. πŸ˜• I'm going back to that area right now to see if I can unlocked it again. UPDATE: Ah, found that Crypt Key 2 upon one of those torches. Again, how could I had not thought of that before.. πŸ˜“
    >
    > A pile of bones at somewhere mid-west? 😯 I'll give that a try now. πŸ™‚ UPDATE: No, I still had no luck with that door. πŸ˜₯ I can't seems to find the 'pile of bones' except for a lone skeleton on several area, but nothing happens as I walked past them. πŸ˜•

UPDATE (again) : I've managed to open that West door somehow by moving all over the Abyss. πŸ˜… (While casting tons of Basal Assault spells killing the monsters behind the walls of that west door as to prevent 'movement freezing' here and there. 😈)

Thank you so much for your assistance, Catacomber. ☺️ I'll be waiting patiently for the update upon 'Asteroids I' for the bug fix on the 'Clip Toenails' quest. πŸ™‚
  • @MysticFury said:
    Also, one last question, is there anyway to open the door of Going Greenie Hall? πŸ˜• Or is it that we can only sided with either the Droidons or the Going Greenie which either of their respective leaders gave us a key of sort (perhaps an amulet?) to gain access to their respective halls? πŸ˜•

You need a Greenie Amulet to enter Greenie Hall; I got one by correctly answering a question from Tom Greenie the first tine I talked to him, however this was before I had received the "Persuade the greenie leader" quest from CivilStriker so that may have made a difference. I do not know where Tom Greenie goes after he leaves his position by the gold mine, so if you do not have the amulet it seems to me that your only options may be Phredd or a gem merchant. (Although I do not know how valuable getting inside Greenie Hall may be to you; outside of a Red Mole Man or two, the only thing of interest is a shelf with the Permanent Storage attribute.)

Hope this helps.

• edited November 2020
    > @Thenedor said:
    > (Quote)
    > You need a Greenie Amulet to enter Greenie Hall; I got one by correctly answering a question from Tom Greenie the first tine I talked to him, however this was before I had received the "Persuade the greenie leader" quest from CivilStriker so that may have made a difference. I do not know where Tom Greenie goes after he leaves his position by the gold mine, so if you do not have the amulet it seems to me that your only options may be Phredd or a gem merchant. (Although I do not know how valuable getting inside Greenie Hall may be to you; outside of a Red Mole Man or two, the only thing of interest is a shelf with the Permanent Storage attribute.)
    >
    > Hope this helps.

Aw.. I did get the quest from CivilStriker firsthand before talking to Tom Greene.. (after I spoke with Droidon Captain first and received the Droidon Amulet) 😨

Also, is that all for within the Going Greene Halls? 😯 Maybe I might have picked the right choice of siding with the Droidon.. 😏

Phredd doesn't seems to sell that said amulet though, I've just checked his wares a couple of times and 'Greenie Amulet' wasn't on the list. Not certain if any Gem shops does sell that amulet but I will keep an eye out for it. Thank you very much for your information, Thenedor! β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
  • There's better stuff in Droidon Hall. : ) You can't buy the amulet.

• edited December 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > There's better stuff in Droidon Hall. : ) You can't buy the amulet.

Aw.. 😨 We can't buy that amulet, huh.. Guess that really means that we can only pick one side after all.. πŸ˜”

But this just comfirms for me that I DID picked the right side after all. πŸ˜„πŸ˜
  • edited December 2020
    > @MysticFury said:
    > > @Catacomber said:
    > > There's better stuff in Droidon Hall. : ) You can't buy the amulet.
    >
    > Aw.. 😨 We can't buy that amulet, huh.. Guess that really means that we can only pick one side after all.. πŸ˜”
    >
    > But this just comfirms for me that I DID picked the right side after all. πŸ˜„πŸ˜ Cheers for the Droidons! βœŒοΈπŸ˜†

PS. I'm terribly sorry for the double post, didn't noticed that I've hit 'Quote' instead of 'Edit'. 😣