The Hidden Gift

As the title mentioned, I've been a little bit bothered by this 'Hidden Gift' that was granted by one of the statue within Lydney Caves if you pay Gold for it. πŸ˜•

Exactly what is this 'Hidden Gift'? I tried looking all over the cave but what I found was 1 (or 2?) Golden Chests within the cracks of certain walls. Are those the 'Hidden gift' that the statue mentioned of? Or is it something else like Spellbook of Medusa's Eye? πŸ˜•

If it's possible, could anyone show me the map of the exact location of this 'Hidden Gift'? If so, thank you in advance. πŸ™‚

Comments

• edited November 2020

There's only one statue in Lydney Caves and it opens a gate. More info to prod my memory?

• edited November 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > There's only one statue in Lydney Caves and it opens a gate. More info to prod my memory?

Ah! 😲 Sorry, my bad, Catacomber..! 😣

I meant the Caves not Lydney Caves.. I must have mistaken the venue.. 😣

I meant this statue here shown on the map, it said that it has a 'Hidden Gift' for us the moment we paid Gold to it, but I can't figured it out whether if it meant the hidden Golden Chests within the cracks upon the walls or its referring to something else.. πŸ˜•
  • edited November 2020

That statue sets visible another not too far off that opens part of your way.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > That statue sets visible another not too far off that opens part of your way.

So you meant that this statue just simply opens up a pathway as a form of 'Hidden Gift'..? 😯

And here I thought it refers to an item or so... πŸ˜“

But which pathway though? I believe that I have explored every directions within the Caves itself, unless if it's a hidden pathway that I might have missed somehow.. πŸ˜₯
  • edited November 2020

That statue was to set visible another statue--that's the hidden gift and that statue that appears sets visible a piece of floor so you can cross over water in the mideast.

However, at some point some players had trouble with getting to see that second statue and I made it visible. So basically the first statue now just takes your money.

• πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ The statue sure has a good definition of 'hidden gift'... πŸ˜‘

Thank you very much for your time and for clearing that up, Catacomber. ☺️ Now I know that I didn't miss a thing there. πŸ˜„
  • No. I should go back and make that statue give you something more but trying to get done Horde II and Cursed Chess Set. Bad statue.

• It's alright, Catacomber.. πŸ˜₯ You don't need to stress yourself over it. Besides, it's just a minor issue, nothing serious. πŸ˜…