Mithril Horde I - Michele Laconto's Guide to the Cannibals of Kupaqi

Cannibals of Kupaqi

Find and clear all of the cannibals from the Village of Kupaqi.
You'll find Gunter just outside the entrance to Kupaqi. He will send you on this quest. Walk around the village and eliminate the cannibals that you find there. When you have finished, find the tunnel hole in the wall to the north.
Eliminate the creatures in this tunnel area. Walk to the east part of this area and tap the crack on the section of wall shown in the screenshot below.
Head to the passage to the north.Tap the walls while still heading north, then to the west until you find the last cannibal. Eliminate it and return to Gunter for your reward.

Comments

• edited August 2020

Trixy!!!

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Cannibals of Kupaqi
    > Eliminate the creatures in this tunnel area. Walk to the east part of this area and tap the crack on the section of wall shown in the screenshot below.
    > Head to the passage to the north.Tap the walls while still heading north, then to the west until you find the last cannibal. Eliminate it and return to Gunter for your reward.

I'm stuck on this - where's the crack?

I got through a lot of breakable walls in the tunnel section but can't find any more cannibals. I don't get the "enemies around" message either in this section or in the village - eg I can use a repair hammer/read a book no problem - but Gunter still says there are more to find.
  • The crack is here--

• Thank you!