Zoo-Correct order of colored paths to follow

Thanks to Imran for pointing this out. The instructions in the book and on the sign should be:

The correct order of the paths is--red, orange, yellow, green blue indigo violet.

Comments

• After orange I try yellow but it gives me the “bong”. What am I missing

• same with me...
  • Are you stepping on red, walking all the way through the maze until it resets, then stepping on orange, walking all the way the maze, etc.?

• done red, doing orange, step on yellow and get bong...
  • I left a diagram in the other thread. But will repost it here.

• edited November 2019

It isn't readily apparent but this is the first half of the maze. If I follow the red path and avoid stepping anywhere on the path, the orange opens, same for orange, the yellow opens. You move to the green path from within the maze.
    That and the other remaining colors aren't in the diagram, but if anyone needs them, let me know. Diagram is a bit cluttered.
    I tested this and it works fine.

Some parts of the maze, you can walk more than one way, as in yellow, but you have to exit at the spot where you can.

If you walk back over any of the grasses where you exited, you will reset the game. So avoid that.

If anyone needs the rest diagrammed, let me know.

• ok, nooby here lol, I need the other colours pls 😏
  • I know you're not a noob but Old Shaman created a whimsical maze. Here's the complete diagram. Hope it's followable. You can find Princess Noor without doing the whole maze but if you do the whole maze you get a purple reward.

When you step on the indigo flower, you trigger violet which is not a real path but sets the Purple glove visible in the southeast and you get a reward.

• This map was SO useful! What threw me was the whole thing of following a "path" and then the fact that some paths didn't go all the way through and out again.

But I've done it now! Thanks ;)

• You're welcome.

• I finished red, and orange opens. I finished orange, and get the message “And what comes next?” as I exit the maze, but yellow does not open. I avoided walking on squares at entrance/exit of other paths, but yellow doesn’t open. What am i missing?

• Never mind! I found it. Great expansion by the way Cat, really enjoying it!

• I'm glad. : )

• Hi. I am stuck there and cannot get past it🤨

• Where are you stuck? What progress have you made with the colors?
  • I have completed red and orange but cannot find yellow. The bush does not work. I am considering restarting as a standalone. My character from LUKOV, although under the recommended level, is so indestructible it loses something in the fun of the game... however, I will still be stuck at yellow so any help is appreciated, now or on the next attempt. Thanks. Another great game!

• edited July 2020

This is the orange bush--step on it. But it won't work unless you really completed the red and orange and didn't retrigger them.

• Okies, I complete the red path, then exit the maze, go round to the north again and stand on the orange bush that opens the orange entrance, I then follow the path to the orange exit, up pops the msg and what comes next?....but the red entrance is now closed, again, and where do I go to open the yellow entrance, lol, I feel like I’m going round in circles....already spend hours on this puzzle, I’m sure it’s simple...but not for me!

• Phew!.....just done yellow and green...just blue indigo and violet to go.....

• Come back if you need help. .
  • Done, thnx, now on Golems nest!

• I’m sorry but after the green exit..... I don’t know how to open the blue entrance. I can’t find the flower. I thought I saw it in the maze on my red run, but it’s not there anymore. I can’t find it anywhere
  • Blue is outside the maze. Indigo is inside. You shouldn't be able to pick them. Just step on them all.