Basilisk's Eye is Released!

edited October 2019 in Basilisk's Eye

An exotic world where basilisks, camels, elephants, tigers, scorpions, snakes and vicious roosters, as well as fabulous monsters and demons, roam the outskirts of cities and villages and will surely haunt your dreams. You can find a nice turban in some shops to help you keep your cool as the hot sun pummels you. Both lush and arid terrains to explore.

Comments

• What would be the starting level?
  • Vicious roosters! I can’t wait...

• What a beauty...!

• Level 75 starting level.

• Woah, I haven't had the time to play the latest expansions, Luko4 will end at 75?! That's amazing, at this rate, I wonder if Luko5 will end at 100. That would be awesome

• It should. :smiley:

• Excellent news, thanks Cat!
  • Any update on this expansion?
  • It's almost ready for testing, which means release should be sometime in August, which fits the need for some reasonable time between expansions. 😀

• Yessssssss!!!!
  • Save up your apples. Camels charge ten apples to travel.

• Wooow...:-). That is something new!

• As excited and behind in having the last two expansions, here comes one more!

Personally, I am patiently waiting for Dragon Jade, as that was the last expansion I didn't manage to collect when I had one of those really neat iPod phones without the sim card function and played the heck out of the rest of what I had but always was drooling for Dragon Jade.

Well perhaps a year or two perhaps 5 we will get to see an HD release of it. I'm sure The Quest 2, will come before that, but one can dream :cold_sweat: lol

PS still saving up for the last two newer expansions :hushed:

• Well after a bit of pinching, I sucked it up and got the latest expansions. :/ I hope they last me little bit longer than.

cheers

• I love all the expansions and am so looking forward to this new one. Will you be making an HD version for The Cursed Chess Set? Rats is by far my favorite expansion

• Yes, it's on the list. Possibly after HOLV which will be after Basilisk's Eye.

• Can’t wait!!!!
  • And the Clones--the funniest thing is when you face an elephant and a loose chicken at the same time because the little chicken tries to hide behind the huge elephant. A picture doesn't do it justice.

• Looking forward to this expansion!
  • Just thought I’d leave a comment here to say I’m very excited about the new expansion, and also to give those watching the thread for news a brief flutter of excitement that a new comment might mean it has been released. I’m thoughtful like that.
  • We're still testing! : ) But it's coming along. You should level up nicely.

• Not to beat the dead horse, I'm looking forward to this release and specifically Dragon Jade in the future.

Note: I never even had noticed the past games were still coded in 32bit. Seemingly on most of my devices minus one has everything been updated to 64bit.

If I had to take a wild guess, it just provides faster execution on many devices and perhaps address some previous issues with a large combination of expansions, making it possibly more compatible and easier to deal with in coding.

Regardless,

Always looking forward to the new stuffs. :smile:

• Any updates on a release date?
  • It's a big file and needs a lot of testing. Still testing. : ) Coming soon.

• :) Cool, once I finish GM and and all the expansions, plus POE and all of it's expansions. I'm sure it will be coming soon ;)

Happy Holiday's in Advance :cold_sweat: been off in the wild with solar. God only knows when Ill be able to log in again.

Cheers, and...

"Always looking forward to the new stuffs. :smile: "

Till either the bears or flies kill me, or the sun burns out. See you all then!

Take care!

• Don't let the bears and flies get you. Save yourself for the ferocious roosters.

• Please....I can’t wait! Anymore screen shots?!?!
  • Here is one of the Jinn.