Wormiston witches and Limestone

Hi!
Where do I mine Limestone and find the coven in Wormiston?

Comments

• Welcome and hugs. You can get to the coven by a door in the north of the village of Wormiston. The door is behind the inn run by Glaw.

To mine Limestone--go to the Iron Gate Mountains. The entrance to the Limestone Mines is here.

• Wow, haven't seen that entrance before. Thank you, Cat!

• edited December 2018

What can I do with Dame Glug? She's so good at staying alive. Feels like she's a mirror of the hero :smiley:

And I couldn't find Alabaster and Ruby figurines. Are they all in Wormiston Village?

• Found the Ruby figurine in the southeastern part.
    I believe I heard about something from Alabaster in a different village...

• Try a hot spell with Dame Glug. The figurines are all in Wormiston Village.

• That Dame is a great design for a superboss. Just give her Witchy spells and she'll be one of the most interesting enemies ever :smile:

I can't open the door before which you need to swish Witch's tail.

• The witch's tail is a cat o'nine. I ended up with 2 in dungeon.
  • @DeMenchev said:
    That Dame is a great design for a superboss. Just give her Witchy spells and she'll be one of the most interesting enemies ever :smile:

I can't open the door before which you need to swish Witch's tail.

Will consider such a witch in a future expansion. Thanks. : )

Did you find the Witch's Tail?

• I have a cat o nine tails but it doesn't open the door. Is it a particular weapon needed?
  • It's called Witch's Tails. Equip it and hit the door. I don't think you found it.

• Ahh yes. Don’t have one of those. Off hunting I go :smile:

• Any hint where to find the Witch's tails flail?
  • Never mind... Solved
  • Hi Cat - I have searched Worminston Village and cannot find the Ruby figurine, any help would be much appreciated

• edited April 3

Did you try the southeastern part? Go to the southeast and start walking north knocking on the doors. It's the first door on the right as you're at the very southeast of the village but you need Personality of greater than 45 for the little girl to come to the door.

• That worked, thank you!

Can you help me find the Witches Tail so I can open the door in the Alabastor room?

I would also appreciate a hint on where I can find the mouse masher weapon, those field mice are unbeatable without it!

• Hi Cat, please disregard my last 2 questions.. I had the Witches Tail in my weapon inventory I guess I missed it because it is in the shape of a flail

I got the mouse masher by speaking with the aldermen in the NE corner of Diggers Village

• Thank you for explaining where you got what you were looking for. It can help others. 😀