HERO OF LUKOMORYE IV HD-- RELEASED

The surface map.

Comments

• Any news? Been checking app store every day :)

• I expect as usually that we will wait for apple store approval 2 weeks, while google play is ready (no offence from android vs. ios)...

• It's always touch and go with the Apple app store when it comes to ports of the Classic versions. They sometimes get confused thinking it's a duplicate. We'll have to be patient. I just got a Samsung tablet. Very happy with Android.

• Omg. Just saying. The struggle to wait is real.
  • @Catacomber said:
    It's always touch and go with the Apple app store when it comes to ports of the Classic versions. They sometimes get confused thinking it's a duplicate. We'll have to be patient. I just got a Samsung tablet. Very happy with Android.

Congratulation Cat. You' ve got S5 or S4?

• @Catacomber said:
    It's always touch and go with the Apple app store when it comes to ports of the Classic versions. They sometimes get confused thinking it's a duplicate. We'll have to be patient. I just got a Samsung tablet. Very happy with Android.

Woo, another expansion... I hope to catch up and always looking forwards to new ones, but I also have a Samsung tablet I play the game with, "Android".

I also in the past enjoyed having the ability of Android on a PC which gave me two options of playing the game. But now I rely on my "Android" Samsung.

Anyway cheers.

• As the Red Lady kind of said, my life is dark and fully of terrors...any view as to when the next expansion will be out Cat??

• Highest time to goooo... :'(

• We have to be patient as Elendil is very busy and it does take some work to upload the file both to Apple and Google. I don't want to bother him right now so just hang tight. It's set to go at Steam as soon as he says the word. He likes to release all platforms at the same time.

• Thank you for the update - forgive our impatience. A new expansion is like a birthday present!

• Appreciating!

Today I've been in a library, looking for a book about cats, but someone has taken it. Instead I found a book of Pushkin's tales. No doubt who the main character of Luko is.

• Ahhh. :What a beautiful cat. smile:

• Are we really waiting for already 3 weeks for Appstore approval, while other platforms are ready...??

• Let's give Elendil a few more days and I'll ask. Thanks for your patience.

• It's still not on Android yet either.

• Well Steam and Android are ready (not released due to waiting for Appstore and to be released together) as I understood by Cat's explanation.

• Stoopid Apple.
  • edited April 2019

Apple now requires developers to accommodate the tall iPhones graphically so some adjustments have to be made to the graphics. It's extra work for Elendil and it has to be approved. We just have to wait patiently. Meanwhile, I'm planting palm and bamboo trees in Basilisk's Eye. And we have terrible toads now.

• Thank you for info Cat. So no chance to release on Android while waiting for extra work on Appstore?

• It's Elendil's wish to release on all platforms at the same time.

• It's out.

• Downloading as I write this 😁
  • Me too...

• Me too :)
    And now I have them all ... I still have the last 4 to do ... And I have merit because ... I'm french (I have to translate everything, mentally of course) :# :) ;)

• Thanks Cat, you have just greatly modified my weekend plans. :-) keep up the great work, my wallet is ALWAYS open for updated and new The Quest content. :-D

• edited May 2019

• edited May 2019

Meow! Merci and thanks for your support. Many more to come.