Argimoms dungeon classic version: keys

I cannot find said pile of bones that has keys, and putting in the Fibonacci code is doing nothing.

Also, the FAQ says the mushroom is in Rubezhye forest west, which doesn't exist (it's a moth and west only forest) I can't find it.

Great game, but I want to actually progress.

Thanks.

Comments

• I found both of the keys, and I used the first one, but I cannot get the second key that was in the pile of skulls to work with any door.
  • In the Classic version, the mushroom is in a pool in Rubezhye Forest South in the middle of that area.

If you started using the switches that require the Fibonacci code, flip them all up and then turn down the switches one, two, three, five, eight and thirteen.

What is the second key called?

• I have both the red and green dragon key. To be honest I don't remember which one is the one I used.

Also, the Fibonacci code still isn't doing anything. Although I see people saying Norbert, and even the game says to ask Norbert, but I have not run into this fellow as of yet.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > In the Classic version, the mushroom is in a pool in Rubezhye Forest South in the middle of that area.
    >
    > If you started using the switches that require the Fibonacci code, flip them all up and then turn down the switches one, two, three, five, eight and thirteen.
    >
    > What is the second key called?
  • I guess it's possible that I'm bugged. This puddle didn't give me anything, and the mushroom not in my inventory, nor in my stash at my house in freymore.
  • It's possible you have a glitch as the mushroom is there if you step on that pool and have the quest, 'Find a concoction to pacify Karachun'. It can't be sold or used.