Habren's Chambers

I have cleared Sgaile Castle but can't find Habren. I do know I have two areas I can't get to: one is the gate near the gate to the Wheel of Time – I'm guessing Habren is past that gate? But also on the lower level of Sgaile, there's that pillar that if I touch it I will lose health, if I hit it nothing happens. I did read the wall note on "the pillar..." and tried all the combinations of levers nearby I could think of but nothing seems to lower the pillars near what seems (based on the map) like a teleport with a note on the wall next to it. Help?

Comments

• She's not beyond the gate beyond the Wheel of Time until you send her there. Not at my computer right now but will put up a pic later.

• Here is how to get to Habren's Chambers---

• I’m sorry to be dense but I’ve tried all possible combinations of switches and can’t still see the pillar move with any one of them. I’m obviously missing something. Could you describe how to do it exactly? I’m guessing the key to habren’s door is behind the pillar?

• You have to tap the pillar after you set the switches. As you enter that area, first the switches up as you started to use them, then turn on the first switch on the right and the first on the left. Others should be off then tap the pillar.

• That helped—thanks!

• In Habren's tower halls : Saw the post "Habren's ' map. Appears i need Merlin's red, and Merlin's gray keys. to get to Habren's Chambers . Have Habren's chanber key, and Wheel o time key. Last quest shown is Help prince malin and queen habren. Got wheel o time key. Searched forum well. Hints to Merlin's red and gray keys will be appreciated.

• In Habren's Tower Halls, there are switches that reveal monsters who drop Merlin's Red Key. Merlin's Gray Key is in the north of one of the rooms there. Hit a red wall to reveal the shelf where it lies.

• Thanks Cat. These Zarista games are great.

• In Habren's Tower Halls, there are switches that reveal monsters who drop Merlin's Red Key. Merlin's Gray Key is in the north of one of the rooms there. Hit a red wall to reveal the shelf where it lies. Hello Cat, i believe i got the pillar tapped at the red wall, (if the redness goes away after tapping that is). May have earlier killed spawned monsters. No merlins red key. Sorry to trouble you. With appreciation.

• There are three monsters there that drop the Red Key. Make sure you turned all the switches on. I put extra just in case. If you still don't have it, you can buy it from Phredd for a mere 500,000 gold. Phredd is in Credne's Forge, Ironstone Mines. You could also buy the Gray Key from him if you need to. : )

• Thanks thrice Cat, will be purchasing next one soon as done.

• Hello Cat, tried many switch combos, got all Bings, no spawn. Bought every key applicable from Phredd and used. Couple times bought Merlin's red and grey keys and tried. Merlin's red key after buying does not appear in inventory, gray does? Seems like i cannot receive a red Merlin's key? Also, steam doesn't seem to have Celtic Queen, but supposedly should ? Will look for another, TIA.

• That was a bug. I'll update Steam in a few minutes so that Phredd will sell the Red Key. Give me five minutes.

• You can buy Celtic Queen on Steam here.

https://store.steampowered.com/itemstore/428880/detail/1000006/

Thanks for supporting us. : )

• Somewhere in there tried Merlin's red key by itself, no luck, checked inventory, was none.

• I just updated the Steam version so you can buy the Red Key from Phredd. I fixed the bug. You'll have to go back,to him and buy it again. Then it should work.

• Thanks greatly Cat. Working on Celtic Queen presently.