Wild Pict’s Tower

I’m in the room with the four switches, a fountain and a door that says “bong”. I found the hint for the switches but when I follow the hint (facing north), the door still won’t open. In another room there is an area with a void that I can not walk across. I found a tiny keyhole in the wall near the floor spikes. All that does is turn sideways (only way I can describe it) I have the Wild Pict’s key in my inventory. I’m pretty sure that I’m close to getting the Wild Pict’s knife but I’m at a total loss as to how I can access this NE area. Just need a little nudge. 😏

Comments

• Only theeastern switches should be on in that room, then tap the door. You need to cross that void to get to the Wild Pict to get his knife. See if this helps. It's a spoiler though so don't look unless you're desperate.

• Thanks Cat! Got it eventually 😀

• edited February 2019
    I can’t seem to cross the void :s

Edit: I’m being dumb, please ignore me.
  • Ok, I got to the Wild Pict but he won’t give me anything. Just a story about why he is painted in blue. I tried stripping down thinking I needed to match his story, but to no avail. What am I missing?
  • You need the quest "Rescue Lady Lotti" and Persuasion of at least 120.

• Just FYI I was able to talk to him twice and got two Pictish Knives. I can't get a third one though!

• edited February 2019
    Me too. You can also get two wheel of time keys on a different note.
  • I can’t get the bloke outside of the wheel of time to let me in, the scoundrel.
  • edited February 2019

People are always losing and stashing things! So more than one copy is intentionally for those souls.

• @Raziel--he won't let you in there until Habren is safely at the helm of the Wheel of Time. You have a bit more to do. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > @Raziel--he won't let you in there until Habren is safely at the helm of the Wheel of Time. You have a bit more to do. : )

Ah ha! Thanks :)