Star's Light

Have this one quest left from "Thor's Hammer". Can anyone give me a bit of a discription of what environment, buildings NGS, statues for exame are near the spot where the star is to be seen from?

I've been exploring at night also when there is no cloud cover and you can see all the stars.

Comments

• It's here. Only happens at night if you step on this spot and have the Mother's Prayer in your inventory.

• The event doesn’t seem to be triggering for me? I have the Mother’s prayer but nothings happening when stepping on the star at night.

• You can only trigger that spot at night. Did you try at night?

• Yes. Many times

• @LadyDana said:
    Yes. Many times

I think that your game progress might be experiencing a rare glitch or so. I suggest that you head to any Inn and rest for 7 days, then return back to that blue pentagram at night to try again. 😗

Also, did you enabled any other expansions while attempting this quest beforehand? 😗

• Okay I’ll give the inn a shot. Yes, I actually tried to play asteroids before playing through Thor’s hammer, so at least that expansion is enabled, maybe another as well.

• The inn didn’t work for me I’m afraid. I’m not so much concerned with finishing the quest as I am clearing it from my quest list. It’s the last Thor’s hammer quest I have. Is there anyway to “reset” the quest list?

• Unfortunately, you can't reset the Quest list. Try disabling some expansions if you haven't and play more days, then try again. You should have only one Mother's Prayer. If you have more than one, drop it.

• edited March 2022

@LadyDana said:
    The inn didn’t work for me I’m afraid. I’m not so much concerned with finishing the quest as I am clearing it from my quest list. It’s the last Thor’s hammer quest I have. Is there anyway to “reset” the quest list?

Sadly, You can't "reset" the quest list in any ways as mentioned by Catacomber earlier on. 😔

I suggest that you follow Catacomber's instructions or alternatively rest at any Inn for 21 days as doing so will "reset" the expansion itself. 😗 Also, I would like to sincerely apologize to you for my previous mentioned solution as it did not resolve the problem for you. 😔🙏

• @LadyDana said:
    Okay I’ll give the inn a shot. Yes, I actually tried to play asteroids before playing through Thor’s hammer, so at least that expansion is enabled, maybe another as well.

And I see. 😯 The reason of your quest progress being interrupted is probably because of your multiple enabled expansions as doing so will confused the global system of 'The Quest' itself which results in some of the quests being unable to progress through nor accomplishable. 😗

• And I see. 😯 The reason of your quest progress being interrupted is probably because of your multiple enabled expansions as doing so will confused the global system of 'The Quest' itself which results in some of the quests being unable to progress through nor accomplishable. 😗

Is there anyway to disable the expansions I’m not playing, or am I kinda out of luck with certain things? I think I just ran into another instance of this issue in asteroids. I’m playing on iOS

• edited March 2022

Yes, you can disable them and then enable them later but you won't have their inventory items show up in your inventory when you're playing with them disabled.

To disable expansions, write elendil@redshift.hu

• How do I go about doing that? If I open the expansion apps, even when they are already enabled, they still only have the option of “enable in the quest.”

• Write elendil@redshift.hu. Tell him whether you're on Android or Ios.

• If anyone else should encounter this problem, Elendil told me the only way to disable expansions on iOS is to uninstall and reinstall the game, however, your save file will be lost. You can make a copy from a computer, but it won’t open unless the file sees all of the expansions that were enabled when the save file was written.

• edited March 2022

@LadyDana said:
    If anyone else should encounter this problem, Elendil told me the only way to disable expansions on iOS is to uninstall and reinstall the game, however, your save file will be lost. You can make a copy from a computer, but it won’t open unless the file sees all of the expansions that were enabled when the save file was written.

Or to be more precise, it is strongly advisable to all adventurers of refraining from enabling too many expansions and accepting quests from different respective expansions as certain quests may/might conflicts with one another which would result in jeopardizing/halts the quests' progress itself. 😗