Coal pits

Hello, long time no seen. I‘m playing under extreme conditions, as my son enjoys playing The Quest too - unfortunately with my character and without the needed language skills (are you interested in a German translation?).
So often I find myself stuck somewhere he has given up. This time in the coal pits, where the canary bird screams „throw, throw, squawwwk“. I have thrown several things, but nothing happens. Do I need a special item?

Comments

• Thanks for the offer, Dragonfly, but Redshift doesn't want to go into translating the expansions, at least not now. The code isn't Elendil and to do any translations would probably be very difficult from what I understand.

There's a secret switch across the gap there, throw any throwing weapon.

• It will be good training for him then :)
    I did throw something, but nothing happens. Well, I guess sonny has thrown something already... changes code of the iPad

• I'm stuck with the same problem. I shoot / throw across the chasm, but there is no switch
    Down the hole the is also a Boulder blocking my path. How do I remove this?

• P. S. I have the same problem with the Boulder in the mines in the south. I've tried the miner's axe and various spells without success.

• For the part where the canary is squawking, a rockfall appeared behind you blocking your path, go as far south as you can and throw a throwing item at the far wall. There is a secret switch there that will remove the rockfall.

For the other rockfalls (boulders), cast the spell Iron Fist to remove them.

• Thank you. Iron fist did the trick. Somewhere along the way I missed the clue to use this spell. In prior mkdules Burning Hands wss the spell to use.
  • For the big rockfall's Iron Fist should work. : )