Quest for stag

I can’t find bashun... I think I may have chosen the wrong option st the gate? I fought a wizard, had to destroy all,of his bits of brain but can’t seem to do much else there?

Comments

• If you didn't talk to the wizard before you killed him, you have a problem. But you have hope. You can use an earlier save file, buy Banshun's Token from Phredd or wait for the update that should be out soon where you can go to the prison there even if you killed the wizard without talking to him.

• Damn... need to find phredd...

• edited November 2018

That is exactly my problem right now. It was a bit unhappy situation I did not understand and it is not player' s fault. I talked to wizard before I killed him, he threw me into prison where I found a wolf, but starting dialog with him did not solve anything, regardless I had an Influsion of life. Cannot return to that place anymore but seems that it was mission impossible anyway....will need to wait for an update. Anywas this expansion is absolutely beautiful! Will write more about it after I finish.

• Aeon, which is why we should keep multiple saves. Which I usually do but got a bit carried away with playing on :)

• I do that Bhiffy from time to time, but as you said- carried away a bit with fantastic story. But as I explained, I think that another save wouldn' t help me here as that seemed to me as a small bug. Again- dialog with him did not offer anything.

• edited November 2018

Just need to find Phredd. Found him near start of game, somewhere I couldn’t use mark but I’m buggered if I can remember where 😹 pretty sure it’s in the basement of the castle

• Yep. He’s in basement :)

• edited November 2018

To go back to the Jail in the Land of the Risen Dead in the update, tap a green column.

@Aeon--Spent a lot of time on the graphics. It's easier to do in a new expansion as in the old, I have to live with what's there and have to watch the file size in adding new graphics. Nevertheless, trying to make the graphics in the ports satisfying.

• Thank you Cat for great support as usual.

• @Catacomber said:
    To go back to the Jail in the Land of the Risen Dead in the update, tap a green column.

@Aeon--Spent a lot of time on the graphics. It's easier to do in a new expansion as in the old, I have to live with what's there and have to watch the file size in adding new graphics. Nevertheless, trying to make the graphics in the ports satisfying.

You RAWK as always x