spinach

where might one find some?

Comments

• Mother Nesta sells it.

• thank you. One other question. I am trying to solve the "Rescue a witch" quest and am unable to locate the figurine. I have tapped every wall and hit every wall to no avail. I am currently standing next to a green wall adjacent to the "Be mindful" sign. I have tried every spell in my arsenal and every weapon, but nothing seems to work. Any hint would be appreciated.

• Try Detect Mind. Explore a pile of skulls.

• edited November 2018
    Is mother Nesta in one of the villages...

Managed to get some from suki
  • Mother Nesta's in Crymlyn Village.

• I visited mother nesta but she doesnt have any spinach.

• Try to sleep few times in front of her shop.

• The Trader over at Golden Grove can sell us an endless amount of Spinach for 10 Gold each. šŸ˜‰

• I am so stuck. I cannot find a witch to save her. (Actually get the figurine). Iā€™m trying to use mind magic but cannot find a pile of skulls as you recommended. I have been up and done that dungeon, found Witch Quod, found a wall button. I have been running around here for 21/2 days. Please help me. TY!

• Go down the steps on the right as you enter St. Sampson's Fields. Look for a green brick wall. Cast the spell Detect Mind at it. You should see a pile of skulls.

• Wow. I thought I had cast detect minds at the message on the wall. Now I feel sooo stupid. Ty so much!