Just finished - Great game!

Thank you guys - just finished all of the quests and throughly enjoyed this one! Well done and awaiting the next one eagerly πŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜

Comments

  • Enjoyed putting Basilisk's Eye in. Thank you. Looking forward to making a new one next after Asteroids I is finished testing. Almost done.

  • Just finished Basilisks Eye, great game. Thanks Cat. Now just starting Horde 1....now where’s my Hammer.... ( not sure if that’s the right one to do next as I have done Fire and Ice as well).

  • Thanks! Your hammer is in Horde II which we are testing now. Roughly level 75. We should be done soon.
  • Nice, I look forward to trying it out....and the Hammer as well! Keep up the great work.

  • > @Thundahamma said:
    > Nice, I look forward to trying it out....and the Hammer as well! Keep up the great work.

    Have some patience with the arrival of 'Mithril Horde II' expansion, mate.. 😌 Besides, you're not the only lucky adventurer whom had a specialized equipment created just for yourself.. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
  • Maybe so.....but it’s a milestone for me.....so allow me to enjoy it while it lasts, πŸ˜€

  • > @Thundahamma said:
    > Maybe so.....but it’s a milestone for me.....so allow me to enjoy it while it lasts, πŸ˜€

    "Finding the stuff is only the first test - now it must be carried home."
  • Carrying Horde II home. Soon.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Carrying Horde II home. Soon.

    Actually, that quote is from a famous game itself. πŸ˜‰

    Still waiting patiently here as always, Catacomber. πŸ˜™ Meanwhile, I'm still attempting to regain my former prowess back from my 'previous life' here.. πŸ˜™
  • What is the name of the game? : )

  • > @Catacomber said:
    > What is the name of the game? : )

    It's called 'Darkest Dungeon'. πŸ˜™ Well, I'm not certain of its that famous πŸ˜… but I do know it's a very popular game, for 'strategist' players alike. πŸ˜™
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Thanks!

    Don't mentioned it, Catacomber. πŸ˜™πŸ‘

    But are you actually looking up for that game? 😯
  • I did look it up but right now too busy with other things to go further. That is the name.

  • > @Catacomber said:
    > I did look it up but right now too busy with other things to go further. That is the name.

    Actually, what I meant is that if you're a bit interested of getting that game, that is.. πŸ˜… And I already knew of the name of the game way back then.. πŸ˜…
  • If it can be played on a PC, I might one day like to play it but that will be a far while from now because of getting the expansions done. It looks very interesting. :smile:

  • > @Catacomber said:
    > If it can be played on a PC, I might one day like to play it but that will be a far while from now because of getting the expansions done. It looks very interesting. :smile:

    As I implied before, just take your time with developing the expansions for us adventurers. πŸ˜™πŸ‘ It's no rush at all. ☺️

    And yes, 'Darkest Dungeon' is available on PC actually. πŸ˜™ I agreed that it's an interesting game, but the question is that if you could handle the 'pressure' of the game itself though.. πŸ˜— I heard that this game can be hard and unforgiving if you aren't careful with your decision-making.. πŸ˜₯
  • I will check it out. No game can make me cry except Legacy, Redshift's old game for PC and Palm. I really did cry with frustration at one point. I was saved by the forum. :)
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > I will check it out. No game can make me cry except Legacy, Redshift's old game for PC and Palm. I really did cry with frustration at one point. I was saved by the forum. :)

    Oh? Redshift had made another game other than 'The Quest'? 😯 I'll check it out later on. πŸ˜™

    And was it really that hard..? 😦 Gee... πŸ˜₯
  • edited January 28

    It was very hard. : ) Our expansions have different colored walls to hint at a breakable wall. Ha. I and others spent hours of the night tapping on every wall around in Legacy.

    They still sell the PC version on their website. redshift.hu

    Istara here did a guide that saved me.

  • > @Catacomber said:
    > It was very hard. : ) Our expansions have different colored walls to hint at a breakable wall. Ha. I and others spent hours of the night tapping on every wall around in Legacy.
    >
    > They still sell the PC version on their website. redshift.hu
    >
    > Istara here did a guide that saved me.

    Oh my.. I feel I might get stressed out while playing that game.. πŸ˜₯ And I see, but unfortunately, I don't have a PC anymore.. πŸ˜”

    I did just check out the game itself and it looked just like 'The Quest' but this time round we're playing as a party of 4 characters. (Reminds me of Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder πŸ˜™)
  • edited January 29

    Yes, four characters. It was wonderful. : ) And when they died, you had a little skull where their face used to be and you'd do anything in your power to revive them.

  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Yes, four characters. It was wonderful. : ) And when they died, you had a little skull where their face used to be and you'd do anything in your power to revive them.

    I see. πŸ˜™ But if I had to guess, the price for reviving dead party members isn't cheap and easy, yes? πŸ˜—
  • edited January 29
    It's a spell. Not easy to get in the beginning.;) All my guys died often and then you get the very artistic and chilling screen of death.
  • edited January 30
    > @Catacomber said:
    > It's a spell. Not easy to get in the beginning.;) All my guys died often and then you get the very artistic and chilling screen of death.

    A resurrection spell, huh? πŸ˜™ But it can only be casted by a mage/priest class, right? Or are spells being cast-able by any classes just like 'The Quest' itself? πŸ˜—
  • If I recall right, it has to be a priest, mage or battlemage.
  • > @Catacomber said:
    > If I recall right, it has to be a priest, mage or battlemage.

    I see. πŸ˜™

    Though it would be made much more sense if it's doable by Priest class because by generally speaking, any 'life-force' related spells/techniques are usually related to Priest/Cleric. πŸ˜—
Sign In or Register to comment.