Kozney's needle, and Trials-not-Torture.

Is there a trick to finding the parts of Kozney's death? I stumbled across the duck and the rabbit, and I've successfully destroyed the oak, but the needle is eluding me.

For TnT there's a gate in the center north I can't figure out how to open. I've found four switches, but they mostly teleport me to locations on the main map. Don't know what I'm missing.

Also, I'm trying to deliver the pirogi for Fetharyne. The description says Solomon will take me to the Underworld, but he goes to River Subterra only (which gets me to Peklo and Ray). I feel like I've been to the Underworld before, but I can't figure out how to get back. Thanks!

Comments

• For the needle, see if this helps you:
    http://catacomber.com/discussion/22/jamie-990s-guide-to-finding-kozneys-death#latest

You can't open that gate. You have to find another way to get in there. You could hit a nearby gold wall. That's if I think where you are is actually where you are. If not, come back.

Ozrena is in the Village of Ray.

• Knocked on the right doors finally to find the needle.

I hit every wall by a void in TnT - never even saw the gold wall!

Thanks Cat!

• Couldn't clear "Awaken the Bogatyrs". I had the right live water, and all six spoke to me, but the quest doesn't clear when I go back to DS. Was still able to finish the game.

• I tested this and it works fine. Only problem is Dragon Slayer checks whether a global is four. If you have a lot of expansions enabled, sometimes the engine gets confused.

You might try sleeping 21 sleeps or try going back to this later. I try not to use globals to check things in the later expansions but it's difficult to change in the old ones.

Did you become a guild member?

• I tried sleeping. No change. I didn't become a guild member.

• Maybe you need to disable some expansions.