Duke and Slazier

2»

Comments

• Where is Evangeline?

• Firebird Slope.

• Hi all, hope you're all doing ok in this weird time. I'm currently on my last two quests on HOL5, trying to cure dr. Chiropterus... To get to the demon Slazier I must possess New Moon stuff but I haven't found the dagger, or maybe I found it and sold it? Because I did the Cult hall before I actually had the cure dr C quest. Where is this dagger hidden, and is there anywhere it can be purchased please? Thanks!

• The New Moon Dagger can be bought either from the Weaponeer in Cygnusium or from Civil Striker in Squirrel Forest but you may need to camp out at their door before it turns up in his inventory.

• Ok super duper, I’ll get my camping gear out! Thanks very much!
  • Please let me know where to find or buy the New Moon Helm... thanks.
  • Arnie the Smith sells it.

• Arnie the Smith in East Point sells it.

• Please help. I have echo’s quest, and the arch angelic Hammer I cannot break the green orbs in the cult hall or activate the teleporter. What have I missed

• If you have Echo's quest and are playing the HD version, you only need to hit the green spheres.

To activate the teleporter to Slazier, you need to have freed A'au and the other three spirits.

• I am playing the other version.

• The Soul Holder is in the southwest behind a yellow crackable brick wall. The wall is a little paler than the others there. Just hit it.

• Thank you x