Forgotten underground. 4 Fires = 1 entrance

Can’t get through the lower level hallway where there are 4 red spheres. Sign on the wall says 4 Fires = 1 entrance.... help!

Comments

• Sorry this is for HLIV.
  • You have to equip the Fiery Wand and hit the spheres. It's in a red pool in the northeast.

• Moved thread to HOLIV. Answered there. : )

• edited October 2019
    I have the fiery orb.. thought that was it, also where is thw key to the second door? I git the First in the lava pool, then git bloqued by the second...i wish the unlock spell would work more often, also lockpick...
    Also i walked through all the pools on thw lava level and the city and didnt find any fiery wand
  • edited October 2019

Welcome to the forum! ; 0 The Fire Key and the Fiery Wand is in a red pool in the upper northeast.

• I have the fire key bit can't open the gate. Also I may have sold the fiery wand. Can it be purchased from any shops, and if so, which one?
  • There's more than one gate. You need the Lava Key for one, the Fire Key for the other.

The Fiery Wand can't be sold. Did you possible stash it somewhere?

• Is this a wand or a weapon? I have checked my inventory and can't find it. I have rechecked the vase in the Northwest area of the map from the photo post on this posted topic and there is nothing there. I never found a lava key only the fire key.
  • The Fiery Wand is a staff. Are you sure you got it? If you got it, you cannot sell it. Which gate are you stuck at, the first or the second?

• The Lava Key is on the ground of the Lava Pool. I think that's the key you need.