Green lady

Hi, and happy new year! I stuck on the cave of bones in the isle of bones. There are two green ladies I very killed the one with my weapons but I can't kill the other. Did I missed something?

Comments

• edited January 2019

Happy New Year! For that one Green Lady, you need Shani's Brazen Bow. She's in the Hall of Earth Magic.

• Thank a lot!

• Also what weapon kills Fortibra?

• You need the Rod of Vengeance that you can get from the witch in Elegug's Grove.

• Thank again!!!

• edited January 2022
    She is not giving the Brazen Bow after I accept the quest from Darkstare.
    I have a Blessed Longbow only from this expansion.
    Can I purchase the Brazen Bow somewhere else?
  • edited January 2022

It's not sellable and I can't do any updates right now until Elendil finishes updating the Quest. It should work. There's nothing wrong that I can see. Just tested it.

Are you sure you don't have it? Did you ask her for help? Did she make you turn around?

If she did, she should have given you the bow and the Master Bowman's Ability.

• edited January 2022
    Checked my inventory. No luck.
    Finished her quest also. I have spoken with Darkstare and accepted his quest; returned to speak with Shani and the second picture is her response.
    As you can see from the first picture, I already have the Master Bowman ability.
    I returned to Celtic Queen, from my main save and found it had reset.
    I'm getting the same quests to do over again, and the map areas appear unexplored, but have my old note markings on them.
    Sorry, I realize this is a lot.
    I dont expect a quick fix.
    Will try what I can with what I've got.
  • @rpggamerfan said:
    Checked my inventory. No luck.
    Finished her quest also. I have spoken with Darkstare and accepted his quest; returned to speak with Shani and the second picture is her response.
    As you can see from the first picture, I already have the Master Bowman ability.
    I returned to Celtic Queen, from my main save and found it had reset.
    I'm getting the same quests to do over again, and the map areas appear unexplored, but have my old note markings on them.
    Sorry, I realize this is a lot.
    I dont expect a quick fix.
    Will try what I can with what I've got.

Whoa!😮😱 there are abilities in Celtic Queen just like in Mithril Horde II....I'll get that expansion next time 😉.

• edited January 2022

If you got that ability, rpggamerfan, she gave you the weapon. Maybe you left it somewhere? It's not sellable.

You get that response from Shani if you already talked to her about helping and got the ability and weapon.

It sounds like you have a glitched file somehow.