Hades Itch

Any chance Phredd could be made to sell the ingredients to cure Hades Itch? I’ve been stuck with it for so long as I can’t find the mouldy meat anywhere. Elizabeth at the pond already gave it to me once but it seems to have vanished :(

Comments

• I did an update to HOLII and sent it to Elendil. I already uploaded it to Steam. Petria in Redshift U now sells a cure for Hades Itch. You might have to camp out to get it as I didn't want it's availability to be too available. It's also expensive. I can't say when Elendil can upload it. I don't want to pressure him right now but I uploaded it to Steam.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > I did an update to HOLII and sent it to Elendil. I already uploaded it to Steam. Petria in Redshift U now sells a cure for Hades Itch. You might have to camp out to get it as I didn't want it's availability to be too available. It's also expensive. I can't say when Elendil can upload it. I don't want to pressure him right now but I uploaded it to Steam.

Fantastic news thanks, I can wait for it to get to iOS. Thanks! :)
  • He's uploading it.

• That’s fantastic thanks! Will camp outside Petria’s a few times and see if she has it.