My final opinions on hol3

Wonderfull game! Good job Cat and zarista games!

most liked spell: puppy love. Drains mana with each use so you never run out of mana, does damage to more than one badguy, inflicts paralysis on more than one bg each time. Loved that spell! Combined with magic maul, awsome!

most pointless trap: those spike traps in dram castle. They were just annoying to me. Didnt understand what they were supposed to do other than drain health points and annoy player.

best and toughest dungeon: mad mirror dungeon. Loved the mirrors that only showed up at certain angles. Very clever. Approach them from certain directions and they dissappeared! Funny.

most versatile weapon: cats talon.

looking forward to the next hol game.

Comments

• I'm glad you enjoyed it. : )

• I love these type of games even though im not very good with them. I miss a lot that the younger folks get real easy. But the challenge keeps my mind busy now that im retired. Thanks for your patience with my dumb questions.

• You're questions aren't dumb. Some of them are very challenging.

One person told me they play the expansions while recovering from a stroke for the mental exercise and that has made me very happy.

• I just love your wickedly funny twists and plots. Your sense of humor gets me cracking up.