Not Possible to get Dragoness Zmeyana Quest

I went through the HD quest list to make sure I did everything and this is the only quest I don't have. Yes, I also have the "Zmeyana's Baby" quest complete. Is there some way to get and complete this quest?

Additionally, not that it's that important, but the quest Hemlock listed in the HD quest list is "Find Hemlock" which threw me for a loop as I was double checking the sorted quest list lol.

Comments

• edited January 12

I tried this and had to unload the Faberge Diadem, then let her send me to the Emerald Forest, then went back to her and tapped on the dialogue That Picture and aceepted and got her quest.

I moved the Hemlock quest up to Find Hemlock. I don't know how it wound up down there. : )

• Unfortunately, this does not work for me. I have unloaded the diadem and still am not being given this quest by the lady who sends you to the emerald forest.

In my first visit to the emerald forest, she talked to me about poachers. I accepted that quest and, while doing that, tapped a wall and discovered Zmeyana and got the "Zmeyana's Baby" quest (and completed it). When I left the emerald forest, the old woman did not have any additional dialogue options for me and did not give me any new quests.

• I can't duplicate the problem but I can do an update that should help you. I can't say when Elendil can get to it but be patient.

• I saw the update since I'm playing on PC - that fixed my issues! Thank you!

• I update Steam. : ) I'm glad that worked.

• It took me awhile to figure out. These games are old and I don't remember everything. But there was a kind of bug. Not a coding bug. Everything worked perfectly when I tested it and I couldn't see the problem. But then I went over what you said again and found a sequencing flaw. If you helped Zmeyana before you talked to the witch about that picture, you couldn't get the witch's quest to help her because you already had. So now it doesn't matter.

So thank you for uncovering that. The fix should help anyone in the same predicament.