Silvergirl Missing (bug?)

After silvergirl gives me the baby she disappears, I gave the baby to Hermione and Hermione wont give any dialogue. I cant have the kladenec sword because silvergirl is missing. How can i bring silvergirl back?

Comments

• Are you playing the Classic version or the HD version?

Silvergirl disappears after she gives you the baby. Hermione gives you a token for Silvergirl when you give her the baby and bring her the things she asks for.. There is no bug unless you have a glitch.

After Hermione gives yoou the token for Silvergirl, she will not talk to you further.

Phredd sells the Kladenec sword.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Are you playing the Classic version or the HD version?
    >
    > Silvergirl disappears after she gives you the baby. Hermione gives you a token for Silvergirl when you give her the baby and bring her the things she asks for.. There is no bug unless you have a glitch.
    >
    > After Hermione gives yoou the token for Silvergirl, she will not talk to you further.
    >
    > Phredd sells the Kladenec sword.

Ahhh. I just bought the the kladenec sword from phredd. Im playing the HD version. However after sleeping alot of times in the inn i recalled to the third floor of kozney and silvergirl was back. So i think its just a glitch