Final Two Quests: Disguise Yourself and Troll and Bubbles (Bug?).

Hey, everyone. I am nearly done with Celtic Doom. However, I am struggling to finish the last two quests: Disguise Yourself and Troll and Bubbles.

With the Troll and Bubbles, I've killed all the Trolls. However, the Quest Item they drop its not linked together, its stacked twice and separately. See images below. Do the creatures respawn and I can just wait a week while playing the other expansions?

Also, I spoke with the Shapeshifter and then there is a locked door inside the Portal in Wiggan's Moor. I don't know how else to proceed. Can I get some help?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• The Sound Bubbles Lady Lataste wants will never stack because they have different ids. Once you have one of each of the three, she'll solve the quest. Each Water Troll drops one bubble with one id. So when you've killed all three, you should have the right bubbles. The Water Trolls don't respawn.

I need more info about the location of that locked door.

• Am I missing one Troll, Cat? That's why I took the screenshots above, I have 3 sound bubbles, with 1 stacking on each other.

Here is my screenshot of my current map in that area.

The Locked Door I am referring to is in regards to the last door inside the Portal in Wiggan's Moor, where you talk about Disguising your self using a Wolf Pelt and Silver Bullet? Where there is a Wolf character with Shapeshifter name?

Thanks again for the help.

• I think you're missing a Water Troll. The sound bubbles are three separate ones. You may have found more than one of one kind but you're missing one. There's nothing wrong with your map but you may have missed a drop.

Where is the portal in Wiggan's Moor you're having a problem with?

• OK. Thanks Cat. I just explored all the tiles in the area and I don't see any 3rd Power Bubble. Bummer. I guess I have to keep an eye on that next time when I remake the character along with the issue with the First Floor in the other expansion.

In regards to the Door in Wiggan's Moor, its the one in the Shapeshifter's Cave. I figure that is the cave to kill the wolf guy for the quest right?

I have Screenshots.

• If you have a Wolf's Pelt cloak, the Shapeshifter there will open the gate for you.

• I am wearing the Wolf's Pelt Cloak. If you notice, the other doors are open. I just spoke with him with the Cloak and the Silver Bullet weapon on and he left afterwards. There is no one to speak to after he opens the first few doors...

• Tap on the blue sphere to open the final gate.

• Thanks for the info, Joe. I actually solved it a couple of days back after I posted. I just clicking everywhere accidentally clicked the orb and it opened it. I thought was another Mana restoration thing.