Statue Bug at St. Alonso's

Help! I went to St. Alonso's to light up the statues with my 2nd character ( the derth), It worked when I tapped the other two statues(1st in the middle and the other one at the west wit +5 strength reward), but when I tapped, use swords, bow and even used fireball to the 3rd statue in east....Itl won't talk to me and I can't get reward that the statue in the middle promised me to give a reward when I light all the statues.

Comments

• edited February 2022

That is indeed a bug. The code on that statue doesn't belong there. It's on a different statue in a different place. That statue should just restore your lost xp like many others. But I can't do an update until Elendil finishes redoing the Quest for Android. Lighting the candle and getting 5 + strength is correct but not that statue.

The reward is to restore your full health and mana every seven days. If you can find the object the script is on correctly, then this statue will also give you that reward.

• @Catacomber said:
    That is indeed a bug. The code on that statue doesn't belong there. It's on a different statue in a different place. That statue should just restore your lost xp like many others. But I can't do an update until Elendil finishes redoing the Quest for Android. Lighting the candle and getting 5 + strength is correct but not that statue.

The reward is to restore your full health and mana every seven days. If you can find the object the script is on correctly, then this statue will also give you that reward.

I'll try to find the script in that place and maybe the bug will disappear and it will return to normal.

• Good luck. I'd have to replay the whole expansion to find it. : ) But it is there.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Good luck. I'd have to replay the whole expansion to find it. : ) But it is there.

I searched the whole area in st. Alonso's but I still can't find the script sorry😞....but maybe it's because I enabled too many expansions...I enabled basilisk, luko 1 to 5, asteroids, mithril horde 2, ice and fire at the same time.
  • No. I think it's because the script is on an object in another location. That's why it's better just to ignore it for now. I'd have to search the entire game and so would you but if you happen to come across it, that would be good.

• > @Catacomber said:
    > No. I think it's because the script is on an object in another location. That's why it's better just to ignore it for now. I'd have to search the entire game and so would you but if you happen to come across it, that would be good.

No problem...I'll search for that script since I'm playing it with my Derth and I'll notify here in case I find it.
  • Thanks. I'll try to look too. :smiley: