Kill the Nagas

I think I’ve killed everything in the Lair or the Drac Nagas And rescued Azura.
But Sphinx says I haven’t.
Am I missing something?

In the Crypt of the Dracon in the Tower of Dracon there is a red door that I don’t have a key for.
Is that related?

Comments

• The Drac Nagas that Sphinx refers to are the ones that resides at Underwater Reef. Are you certain that you did slay all of the Drac Nagas within that area? 😗

Also, the Crypt of the Dracon is completely irrelevant with the quest "Kill the Nagas". It's just simply serves as an mini dungeon, that is all. 😙 Also, regarding about the key, did you check those torches on the walls beforehand...? 😉

• Where is the entrance to the Underwater Reef?

• A hole in the upper northeast of the Last Days' Hall. Look for a bone gate with a lever.

• That did the trick. Thank you!

• edited October 2021

@Nivek said:
    That did the trick. Thank you!

Wait... Didn't you implied that you have already rescued Azura in the first place? 😕 Because Azura WAS being held prisoner over at Underwater Reef, and since you said that you had already rescued Azura beforehand, then you should have been able to realize where that area was in the first place.. 😕

• Just forgot where it was…

• @Nivek said:
    Just forgot where it was…

Ah, I see.. 😯

No worries then ☺️👍, we all often tends to get forgetful once in a while.. 😅 (I mean, I have been there too as well..)

• edited January 2022
    A Sect greeting woman blocks the way further into the Last Days hall.

To update, I was able to pass with the Last Days Cape.
  • edited January 2022
    How do you kill the Drac Nagas in the Underwater Reef?
    I've tried the Draconian Staff, but I cant use the Drac Naga Sword based on my alignment.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
  • Was able to defeat the Drac Nagas using the Dracon Sword.
  • Where is last days’ hall?

• You get to the Last Days' Hall from a teleporter in the Abyss.