Acrobatic Ability Walkthrough

To get the Acrobatic Ability you have to talk to Moth in the circus. First he'll ask you to train with Jamie there. To cross Jamies' rope you have to take off almost all your gear. The shelves in Moth's and Jamie's rooms have permanent storage and you can store your stuff there. After you cross Jamie's rope, see Moth and he'll give you the quest to test your dexterity by crossing his tightrope and swinging on his trapeze.

You can start to cross his rope with a Dexterity level of 44 but to swing on his trapeze you'll need Dexterity of at least 78.

Go back to Moth for Acrobatic Ability reward.

Comments

• It is dexterity point minimum 78 or hero level 78? I have dexterity 286 and hero level 76 still can not do it..
  • edited May 2021
    Dexterity skill point 78. It may be your Dexterity is too high.

Did you follow the right sequence? Talk to Moth. Talk to Jamie. Take off a lot of gear. Cross Jamie's rope. Talk to Moth again before you cross Moth's rope.

If I have to do an update for Phredd to sell that ability I can but this was really tested. Try that sequence and let me know.
  • Omg, touch.. not passed the rope ๐Ÿ˜„
  • You got through?
  • Absolutely without removing weapon and equipment at all ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • @geeforced said:
    Omg, touch.. not passed the rope ๐Ÿ˜„

How did you get the ability? I still canโ€™t.

• Have you climb the rope? Click the rope do not forget ๐Ÿ™‚
  • @geeforced said:
    Have you climb the rope? Click the rope do not forget ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you! I have the ability now! Iโ€™ve never seen that rope before now!

• Hi, about those three cloaks( cloak of illusion, cloak of tiger tamer, etc) does anyone know where can I buy those 3 cloaks in tailor shops?and who sell those 3 cloaks? (cause I just started mithril horde 2 and I pick one of those 3 cloaks, and I regret picking the tiger tamer cloak... well my character is a magic swordsman...I think I should have choosen one of those two)
  • I don't have any save file... My last saved file was the time I started basilisk... Hahaha. ๐Ÿ˜….... cause I made 5 characters (each has different races )
  • @DemonLorddDiablo said:
    Hi, about those three cloaks( cloak of illusion, cloak of tiger tamer, etc) does anyone know where can I buy those 3 cloaks in tailor shops?and who sell those 3 cloaks? (cause I just started mithril horde 2 and I pick one of those 3 cloaks, and I regret picking the tiger tamer cloak... well my character is a magic swordsman...I think I should have choosen one of those two)

Found cloak of illusion on the ground just north of Tvillโ€™s brotherโ€™s house in the port of mercy

• You can buy them all in a shop run by a Merchant in the Q'atacombs. You may have to camp out at the shop though for it to show up in the inventory .