Argimons dungeon

Hi. I have been going round in circles in HOL1 argimons dungeon. I can’t open the door at the southeast and the one at the south. I have tried different switch combinations...odds and evens and also tried not 1,2,3,5,8,13. Still can’t open them. I haven’t found Cat. I still have the green dragon key and red dragon key (or so I believe) . I have opened the door at the northeast and done that little area....please help....lol. ( BTW, I finished Caerworn castle. Great game. Thanks Cat and testers)

Comments

• edited February 18
    Did you had already initiated the quest 'Free Catacomber' from Martelius before you entered Argimon's Dungeon? 😗

Here's the link of the map for Argimon's Dungeon to assist you with your navigation within that area.

https://www.catacomber.com/discussion/3/hero-of-lukomorye-i-argimons-dungeon-map

Also, do have some patience while navigating through Argimon's Dungeon. As technically speaking, this dungeon isn't really that difficult to overcome. 😗
  • Yep, already on the free catacombs quest....

• I missed a wall.....strewth! I tapped / hit every wall.....or so I thought... I missed the one by K3.. Thnx for the help

• edited February 19
    Don't mentioned it. 🙂 I'm glad to hear that you had that issue being resolved. ☺️👍

But be forewarned, the next dungeon of Argimon's will be quite tough in the next expansion 'HOL II', so do brace yourself. 😯
  • Thanks. Look forward to trying it.