Terminus Level 2 door

Can’t seem to open the purple door in Level Two... says I don’t have the right key...how do I open this... thank you!

Comments

  • Have you tried tapping onto the lantern that's near the purple gate door? 🙂
  • This is the door. I’ve tapped every lantern there is.... I’m obviously missing something...
  • Oh, please excuse me.. I thought you meant by the northern gate door.. 😔 (memories failing me there..)

    That gate door leads to Terminus, I believe. But just asking, do you have the quests 'Find Mayor Axel' (from Catacomber in The Canals) and 'Free DroidR3006's family' (from Droid169 in Droidtown) beforehand? 😗 I believe that one of these quest-givers will gives you the key for that gate door.. 😗
  • Yes that's the way to Terminus. You need the Key to Terminus to get in there. You can steal it from a guard in Droidtown if your Steatth is high enough and to do much in there, you will need some quests as MysticFury says. : )

  • edited January 19
    > @Catacomber said:
    > Yes that's the way to Terminus. You need the Key to Terminus to get in there. You can steal it from a guard in Droidtown if your Stealth is high enough and to do much in there, you will need some quests as MysticFury says. : )

    Ah that's right. 😯 I believe it was Droid169 whom advised us to steal the Terminus Key from a Droid Guard in the first place. 😗

    Also, I've fixed your word 'Stealth' there by the way. 😁
  • edited January 19
    > @MysticFury said:
    > > @Catacomber said:
    > > Yes that's the way to Terminus. You need the Key to Terminus to get in there. You can steal it from a guard in Droidtown if your Stealth is high enough and to do much in there, you will need some quests as MysticFury says. : )

    I would also highly advised that you had already learnt the spell 'Disarm' beforehand as that spell will be useful later on.. 😉
  • Got it! Thank you so much!!!
  • > @Fatbastard said:
    > Got it! Thank you so much!!!

    You're most welcome. ☺️👍
  • Thank you, MysticFury for fixing my Stealth. : ) Eyes are worn out.

  • > @Catacomber said:
    > Thank you, MysticFury for fixing my Stealth. : ) Eyes are worn out.

    Think nothing of it, Catacomber. 😉👍 It's nothing serious actually. 😙
Sign In or Register to comment.