Metal Chest

Hi there. I found a metal Chest in Hospitality Grove.
I'm just wondering if this is for a quest, or where to go specifically to have it opened. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hlebosol of Pushkin's Inn will buy it from you.

• edited December 2020
    Thanks Cat. Where is Pushkin's again?
  • edited December 2020
    Wait.. I thought the Locksmith over at Dookh Village can unlocked the Metal Chests (And Golden Chest as well) for you (at a small fee of course) in the first place..? πŸ˜•
  • You are amazing. I had forgotten that. Yes, Innkeeper Hlebosol can buy it or you can see the Locksmith in Dookh Village. Who will give you the better price? Save and find out. Or maybe MysticFury will give you a hint. : )

Pushkin's Inn is in the Fortress of Zlatograd, west side.

• edited December 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > You are amazing. I had forgotten that. Yes, Innkeeper Hlebosol can buy it or you can see the Locksmith in Dookh Village. Who will give you the better price? Save and find out. Or maybe MysticFury will give you a hint. : )
    >
    > Pushkin's Inn is in the Fortress of Zlatograd, west side.

Actually, I wasn't even aware of that there was another vendor who's interested in purchasing those Metal Chests that we come across of in the first place. πŸ˜… (Though I wouldn't mind revealing the 'rewards' for unlocking the Metal Chests if anyone's being curious and all 😁)

I've only known of the Locksmith unlocking the Metal Chests (and Golden Chest) ever since I first arrived at Dookh Village and I assumed that the Locksmith was the only NPC that's associated with the chests itself.. πŸ˜…

By the way, I also want to mention that there's more than one Metal Chest to be found within the HOL I expansion. Just look out for those small bushes (Not the bushes with berries on it) while moving through the island itself.. πŸ˜‰

No wonder why that Inn sounds familiar.. But didn't that Inn became empty after we deliver the supplies as part for the quest "Defenders' Supplies"? πŸ˜—

Updated: I've just went and check that Inn and it's still empty for me. πŸ˜— Ah well, it doesn't really bothers me that much as I've already let the Locksmith unlocked all the Metal Chests for me back then, so it's not really an issue for me here. 😌 Plus that there's a limited amount of Metal Chests which you can pick up so it's not that of a big issue. πŸ™‚

Golden Chest however, they DO respawn, so always look out for those chests whenever you return back to HOL I expansion upon every 7 days. πŸ˜‰
  • Thanks again to you both. I'll check Dookh village and see if I don't come across any other cheats on the way there.
  • edited December 2020

That inn does become empty after the good end. I think you know the game better than I do at this point. : )

• > @rpggamerfan said:
    > Thanks again to you both. I'll check Dookh village and see if I don't come across any other cheats on the way there.

Don't mentioned it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ Just look out for the small bushes as I mention before. πŸ˜‰
  • edited December 2020
    > @Catacomber said:
    > That inn does become empty after the good end. I think you know the game better than I do at this point. : )

I see, so that's why. 😯 Though wouldn't it makes more sense that the Blacksmiths within the Fortress reopened as a result though? πŸ˜—

And nah.. You flattered me. πŸ˜…
  • Dr. Vlad set it up that way. Ten years ago. : )

• > @Catacomber said:
    > Dr. Vlad set it up that way. Ten years ago. : )

I see. 😯 Well I supposed there's a good reason for that. πŸ˜… Not that I really mind at all. πŸ˜™
  • > @MysticFury said:
    > > Don't mentioned it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ Just look out for the small bushes as I mention before. πŸ˜‰

Will do. Thanks again.