Red Madder

Hi. Great game. No luck finding red madder for the dyes. All help gratefully received.

Comments

• Try the bushes with red roses on Foggy Island. That's where you get it.

• edited March 2021

I've slept days waiting for flowers to respawn. I rested for maybe a week and no luck. Also forgot where nix's hound was, I found it once before but have no clue where that was. I've only 3 quests left and would LOVE to move on so I can play asteroids.

Edit: i slept at an inn for 21 'sleeps'. No flowers, so I guess they are 'scripted. How am I to complete the dyes quest when there are no flowers?

• edited March 2021
    > @DemonicAries said:
    > I've slept days waiting for flowers to respawn. I rested for maybe a week and no luck. Also forgot where nix's hound was, I found it once before but have no clue where that was. I've only 3 quests left and would LOVE to move on so I can play asteroids.
    >
    > Edit: i slept at an inn for 21 'sleeps'. No flowers, so I guess they are 'scripted. How am I to complete the dyes quest when there are no flowers?

All of the required Flowers for the quest 'Gather Flowers' can be found within the area of Foggy Island. Did you check with the large bushes within the area as well? 😗

The only 'respawning flowers' over at Foggy Island is just the Yellow Weld on the ground. 🙂 Also, there is a bouquet of flowers (Blue Woads I believe) that's surrounded by Rainbow Mushrooms (Or 'Fairy Ring', as it's called) which you cannot move towards it unless if you had the permission from the Blue Fairy whom can be found at Blue Fairy's Eyrie. 🙂

By the way, do you actually meant "Nud" rather than "Nix" there? 😅 Nud's hound, Trixx, is over at Bronze Spear Woods. 🙂
  • That's correct. Rose Madder can be found right there on Foggy Island in the northeast on what looks like a rose bush. You get five pieces from that one bush. And if you turn around and look south of where you stand, you'll see another bush that will give you five more. And that's all the Rose Madder you need.

• edited March 2021
    I would also like to add, that some of the Alchemists (within the "Thor's Hammer" expansion, or Humbria to be exact) does sells Blue Woads and Yellow Weld in their respective shops, with the exception of Red Madder which cannot be found nor sold in any of the shops. 🙂