Tower of dracon

How to unlock this door in the tower of dracon ?

Comments

• edited December 2020
    > @PrinceJuju said:
    > How to unlock this door in the tower of dracon ?

Erm, it's been too long since I've (almost) clear 'Asteroids I' and my memory was a bit hazy with the Tower of the Dracon itself.. 😣

Did that gate door gives a message of "You don't have the right key" or did it says "You don't see any methods of opening this door"? πŸ˜•

Have you tried tapping on the candles upon the walls that's around the same area as that of the gate door? πŸ˜—
  • There is one more door where you reach by teleport which also says the same thing, tried the candles and there is a green candle it doesn't react, any help? (p.s mystic Fury if you reply just simply reply no need to put it all like @PrinceJuju said, I mean what's the point if you are replying next and it just makes the page longer lolπŸ€ͺ)
  • edited December 2020
    Firstly, PrinceJuju, that was the function of the 'Quote' system, not by my manual typing as it's to refer my message towards you. (Its for in case if you didn't get notified) But I do sincerely apologize if that quote function is causing annoyance to you. πŸ˜”

Secondly, that gate door on your screenshot, it's from the Crypt of the Dracon, correct? The key for that gate door is hidden at one of the torches within the same area as that gate door.

Can you please be specific with your statement of "door where you can reach by teleport"? πŸ˜• I got confused with that statement of yours..

Also, you didn't even clarify that if you had tapped the candles near the southern gate door at the Tower of the Dracon. πŸ™
  • I am not against the "quote system" it is helpful to address but like I said if you reply next to me it is not needed it was just a humorous reply p.s 😁 and I have posted the image so you can get the idea and I have tapped candles in that area if anyone could just point me right?
  • edited December 2020
    I will take note of that in the future. πŸ™‚ And no harm was done anyway, so we're good. ☺️

I sincerely apologize for the false location of the key as I've mixed up its location by accident. πŸ˜” (Memories gets hazy on me very easily.. πŸ˜‘)

Here's where you will find the Crypt Key 2 for that locked gate door:
  • Alright I got it thanks Mystic Fury πŸ™‚
  • You're most welcome. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

But what about the southern gate door at the Tower of the Dracon? (The same gate door that you've mentioned in your first post) 😯 Did you managed to unlock that gate door yet? πŸ˜•
  • edited December 2020
    Yeah got the key somewhere in the teleport section there I thinkπŸ™‚
  • Ah, alright. πŸ™‚ Glad to hear that it worked out for you in the end. ☺️
  • edited January 2021
    > @PrinceJuju said:
    > Yeah got the key somewhere in the teleport section there I thinkπŸ™‚

Hello again, PrinceJuju. πŸ‘‹β˜ΊοΈ

Just to clarify with you, were you referring to this key (shown in these images that I've provided) within the Crypt of the Dracon that you've found and managed to unlock that southern gate door at the Tower of the Dracon back then? πŸ˜•