Draconian Sword ?

Trying to kill "what's his name" and I need this sword apparently, have I missed it somewhere? Where can I find it? Thank you! Loving this episode of the series, my favourite of the more recent ones and taking me a far while to complete , Superb work!

Comments

• edited December 2020
    > @mrlimbo said:
    > Trying to kill "what's his name" and I need this sword apparently, have I missed it somewhere? Where can I find it? Thank you! Loving this episode of the series, my favourite of the more recent ones and taking me a far while to complete , Superb work!

His name is Hemma Royde. πŸ˜… Also, I believe it was a sort of a typo with the quest that states that we need the "Draconian Sword" for the quest itself but the truth is that we just simply need the "Draconian Staff".. πŸ˜… (I've also tried to smelt this "Draconian Sword" but the only option that I have is the Draconian Blade instead back at the Furnace Room..)
  • edited December 2020
    > @mrlimbo said:
    > Trying to kill "what's his name" and I need this sword apparently, have I missed it somewhere? Where can I find it? Thank you! Loving this episode of the series, my favourite of the more recent ones and taking me a far while to complete , Superb work!

Also, the reason that I believe that it was typo is because of this:

In the description of "Great Elemental Lord", it states that we need the Draconian Sword in order to kill Hemma Royde. However, in the description of "Smelt a Staff", it states that we need to smelt the Draconian Staff in order to weaken Hemma Royde instead.

I tried smelting the Draconian Blade and using it against Hemma Royde but that weapon didn't damage him a bit. However when I use the Draconian Staff it DID damaged him and I managed to kill him with the Draconian Staff. Which therefore I believed it was a small typo there.. πŸ˜…
  • That's his name, he's certainly been a pain in the ass :-P Thank you, i will try that ! Much appreciated!

• edited December 2020
    > @mrlimbo said:
    > That's his name, he's certainly been a pain in the ass :-P Thank you, i will try that ! Much appreciated!

You're most welcome. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘

Oh, and after you have defeated Hemma Royde, exercise extreme caution when confronting the Zeta Lord.. As that enemy is one cunning (and bastard) 'thief'.. πŸ˜‘πŸ’’