Caerworn Castle

2»

Comments

• edited October 2018

:#

• It is out, downloading!

• Snap! Same here 😁
  • Just downloaded- exciting! Have been playing The Quest Classic for a while now though and having the fantastic visuals on the HD version now feels weird to my eyes lol.

• No option to travel to Caerworn. I downloaded the update before purchasing Caerworn. Any ideas?

• Never mind, I had the main game open. Once I closed it the game was enabled. Silly mistake.

• Hmmm, not sure if it’s just me but I can’t get Taffy the Cook to say anything except for how nice her stew is. I’m sure Old Shaman gave me the chocolates to give her but can’t see them in my inventory anymore.

• edited October 2018

If you have the quest Token of Friendship, you may have sold the Pink Chocolates. You can buy the Pink Chocolates from any shop that sells normal items but you might have to camp out. People are always losing things, so I've made a few more quest items sellable to avoid having to do an update. Pennywise in Alderley Village sells them.

• @Raziel said:
    Hmmm, not sure if it’s just me but I can’t get Taffy the Cook to say anything except for how nice her stew is. I’m sure Old Shaman gave me the chocolates to give her but can’t see them in my inventory anymore.

No problem here for me on Android, quest works correctly.

• Okay, thanks!

@Catacomber said:
    If you have the quest Token of Friendship, you may have sold the Pink Chocolates. You can buy the Pink Chocolates from any shop that sells normal items but you might have to camp out. People are always losing things, so I've made a few more quest items sellable to avoid having to do an update. Pennywise in Alderley Village sells them.

• How do you get past the red rocks that block some areas?
  • > @DadSal said:
    > How do you get past the red rocks that block some areas?

One of the new spells in this expansion will knock them right away 👊
  • It might be a good idea to start new discussions in this thread so people can follow the questions better. : ) The spell is Iron Fist and as soup2nj says, you can knock them right away. You can find or buy the spell.

• First of all, thank you very much for your great work!
    I have one question. It seems, I've got stuck in the Land of Risen Dead. I see two teleporters, both send me to the boat. I guess, I have something to do with light-colored wall, but I don't know what.
    Sorry for my English.

• They are just so you can't get stuck there with no way out. Don't use them. How are you stuck? You have the quest to free the Stag Spirit's friend?

• edited October 2018

Yes, I have. And I have a flask to give him. I have no idea how to reach Stag Spirit's friend.
    Conjurer is dead. Brains are gone.

• Oh, I've understood my mistake! I did not jump to the pits while being in jail and did not mark the spot here, just used the ladder. And after killing the Conjurer there is no way to return. Fortunately, I have many saves :))

• If you become desperate, Phredd sells Banshun's Token. :)

• In the next update, you can return to the Jail if you need to by tapping the green column in the Land of the Risen Dead.

• edited November 2018

Finished all quests from Caerworn right now. I want to thank Cat and all developers of this fantastic series/ expansions of Quest. Great job on all sides (graphic, story line, quests, new monsters, ideas and atmosphere). For me personally I consider this part as the best one from all the others (non- series/ standalone stories).

Please continue with porting, you will have always my support.

• Porting our little hearts out. Thank you! Testing Celtic Doom, almost testing HOLIV, then a new one.

• @Aeon and Cat. I totally agree. I started The Quest many years back I had the Tungsten Palm device. It was just mind blowing to play a game like that then. Then I moved on to one of either 3rd or 4 gen touch ipods? Really can't recall to be honest. used to be a really big fan of Apple til I accidentally destroyed my beloved white iMac with a duo Intel chip with a mighty 8 megs of ram lmao. I'll do my best to keep an eye out for any future expansions.

• Hi Cat - I just finished HOL3 and it was great! My character is level 56, is Caerworn Castle a good next expansion (recommended level 60) or is there a better expansion to play first and gain 5 levels or so?

• No. That's your best bet.