Maniacal mirror room

edited August 2018 in Hero of Lukomorye III
Hello need help in there. I see a lot of switchers with numbers but don’t know how to solve the puzzle to open the gate. And a nother thing to kill Boris I need dragon bane can’t find it in the shaman garden please help.

Comments

• You have to use Fibonacci sequence in opposite way (mirror.......) to get through gate. For dragon bane search whole garden carefully, only you can do it...

• Thank you Aeon I tapped 13,8,5,3,2,1 but nothing happened or I didn’t get it right.
  • What do I need to enter this mirror?
  • You need mirror key I think. Fibonacci numbers do not have to be set from higher to lower ones. Just set them as they need to be set but instead on, must be off where appropriate. Just do it opposite.

• I have mirror key from Alice quest perhaps I need second? Thank you so much
  • Oh...probably particular stone (gem) which you collect on this map. There are few different ones that will let you go through.

• The stone you need to enter that mirror is on a shelf in that room. Just walk around in that room until the shelf is visible.

• edited August 2018
    Thank you dear friend now where do I get poppy seed pirog? I left only 3 quests find princess vasiilisa, kosneys death and three crime bosses.
  • Let' s begin in Pokoygrad centre for Pirog...:-), talk and talk and talk...

• In the mirror room there's a mirror in the north west alcove which doesn't let you enter - it comes up with the message that I don't have what's needed to get in.

I've completed all of the major quests so I guess it's not necessary to get through the mirror to complete the game but I was wondering if it's actually possible to do this or whether it's there to add a bit of flavour to the game? If it's possible what am I missing?!?!?

(Great game by the way but think playing with a character that I've developed through all of the HD expansions robs the combat of much in the way of challenge. So will just have to replay HOLIII with a new character whilst waiting for the next expansion to be released.)

• There are objects in that room that you can't see unless you step on a certain square. So walk around. : ) Will try to make the next expansion harder. What level are you and what are your stats?

• @Catacomber said:
    There are objects in that room that you can't see unless you step on a certain square. So walk around. : ) Will try to make the next expansion harder. What level are you and what are your stats?

Thanks - I will have to pay much closer attention then when I get to the mirror room this time around!

I think my level when starting HOLIII was technically 53 (can't say for definite as I lost the starting save) but after I'd reached level 50 in Celtic Queen I only used 3 of the 15 attribute points and none of the 30 skill points given between levels 50 and 53.

Finished HOLIII on level 58 but without using any further attribute/skill points on levelling up in the game.

Stats for attributes and primary skills (with main gear):

Str - 58
    Dex - 298 (116 base)
    End - 208 (98 base)
    Int - 384 (156 base)
    Per - 81

Light Weapon - 514
    Heavy Armour - 228
    Persuasion - 174
    Repair - 101
    Environment Magic - 333
    Attack Magic - 464

The only time I did any real grinding for XP/levelling up was very early on in between the main Quest and the Islands of Ice and Fire Expansion and that was for maybe going up 1 level.

Must be very tough trying to keep the game balanced - hard enough to be a challenge for the old hands but not so tough as to put-off newcomers. Not a job I envy!

• The toughest part is it has to be good as you said for the old hands and for those playing the stand alone game who haven't had the ability to level up certain stats.