Island of the criminally insane

How can I get there? It's the one place that still has me scratching my head on how to get there.

Comments

• Because Cologreve has been infiltrated by crime bosses, if your crime is greater than or equal to 30, you can pass in and out of the city center. But if your crime is less than 30 and you answer the guards in a certain way--you may find yourself on the Island of the Criminally Insane. :wink:

• I know where the island is, but before I can get there I get 'exonerated' and let loose again. Haven't figured out how to either stay down there, or get to the islands before I'm released.

• You can't lockpick the door and run quickly? There's not much down there.

• Nope. I get as far as the sign that names it Island of the Criminally Insane and once I start to cross the bridge, I get pulled back out. I tried breaking through the secret wall and going into the sewer (then maybe going back, although I found if you go back the way you came, you end up going back to the city anyways), but you get pulled back from the sewer. In fact, if you escape via the sewer (then go back to the city), where ever you end up, you still get pulled back as if you're being let out of jail and lose attribute points (even though you've already escaped). And, of course, Mark is denied on that map, so you can't go back via Recall. I guess if there's not much down there then it's no big deal. Thanks!

• This seems to be a recent issue. Something similar happened in Thor's Hammer, so now I don't use jails in that way. To fix that might cause more problems than it would solve.

• @PinGeek said:
    Nope. I get as far as the sign that names it Island of the Criminally Insane and once I start to cross the bridge, I get pulled back out. I tried breaking through the secret wall and going into the sewer (then maybe going back, although I found if you go back the way you came, you end up going back to the city anyways), but you get pulled back from the sewer. In fact, if you escape via the sewer (then go back to the city), where ever you end up, you still get pulled back as if you're being let out of jail and lose attribute points (even though you've already escaped). And, of course, Mark is denied on that map, so you can't go back via Recall. I guess if there's not much down there then it's no big deal. Thanks!

Same for me...even it is nothing important there, it still attracts me to search that area... >:)

• edited August 2018

I did an update. You can now sneak into the jail by a grate in the midnorth of Pokygrad Center.

• Great Cat, thanks!

• Where in midnorth might this grate be? I have looked everywhere.
  • Are you sure the update is out? If it is, the grate is here. You might need to sleep in the inn in Hibarki Village for 7 days and nights to be able to see it--you'll also awaken a lot of the monsters you already fought, be warned.

• I assumed this was in the last update on iOS. There has only been one since the initial release.
  • Just tested after fresh update and must report a minor bug. You can approach island/ jail by both ways (grate or talking to guard) and explore everything there (and there is definitely something worth of..). But if I try to lockpick prison gate (from both sides), game crashes. Playing on Galaxy Tab S3 with Android. Really not worth of another update if you mind Cat since you can finish this location, just for all of you to know.

• This is the second update. It might be out on the Google Play store before Ios. Last I checked Ios, it wasn't out.

That gate now opens with a lever. You need to reset the game for it not to crash.

Usually when a change is made like that--you have to reset the game by sleeping 7 days and nights in an inn that isn't in the same level to avoid a crash.

• Ok Cat, thanks. Did not see a lever there before.

• It wasn't there before. : )