Couple of Questions

First off, while passing through Argive Rise after completing the "Find the Sprites" quest, I ran into a stampede of Rovers (I think); there must have been at least 15 or 20. What is up with that?

Second, I have only managed to find 9 Sugar Berries (one in the Underwater Reef, 7 in the Toxic Dump, and one somewhere I do not recall). Seeing as the Herbalists do not seem to sell them, where can I find the last one I need?

Thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2020
    > @Thenedor said:
    > First off, while passing through Argive Rise after completing the "Find the Sprites" quest, I ran into a stampede of Rovers (I think); there must have been at least 15 or 20. What is up with that?
    >
    > Second, I have only managed to find 9 Sugar Berries (one in the Underwater Reef, 7 in the Toxic Dump, and one somewhere I do not recall). Seeing as the Herbalists do not seem to sell them, where can I find the last one I need?
    >
    > Thanks.

Regarding with the Rovers, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. πŸ˜— Perhaps Argive Rise is like a favorite spot for the Rovers to inhabit at? πŸ€”

For the Sugar Berries, look for (and tap) the 'Bright' Green Berries (?) plants over at Draconite Plains. (For example, the same strange plant that you'll find around the entrance of Draconite Mines.) Those plants contains Sugar Berries. Also, Sugar Berry can be found at (as well as it does respawns) over at Royal Sector too. ☺️