About Defender shield

Hello all !
I complete quest with cloak, and dwarf gave me Defender shield, and said, how to upgrade it.
I already talked with two smiths , but third smith Gloory Foot didn't have option in conversation about Defender shield.
What's wrong ? I did like dwarf gold, in proper order. In attach screenshot with conversation.

Comments

• edited November 2020
    Just asking, did you enabled multiple expansions while playing Thor's Hammer? πŸ˜• Because sometimes 'The Quest' engine itself might get confused with multiple expansions being activated at once, which prevents certain progress of the game itself.

If it helps, either that you rest for at least 7 days then return back to Glory Foot or that you could simply purchased the Final version of Defender over at Humbria Village, as one of the stores there sold such Shield. (Besides, I believe that upgrading the Defender isn't an actual quest itself so you have nothing to lose.)
  • > @MysticFury said:
    > Just asking, did you enabled multiple expansions while playing Thor's Hammer? πŸ˜• Because sometimes 'The Quest' engine itself might get confused with multiple expansions being activated at once, which prevents certain progress of the game itself.
    >
    > If it helps, either that you rest for at least 7 days then return back to Glory Foot or that you could simply purchased the Final version of Defender over at Humbria Village, as one of the stores there sold such Shield. (Besides, I believe that upgrading the Defender isn't an actual quest itself so you have nothing to lose.)

Hmmm... yeap, I bought Asteroids a week ago. And installed it.
    Ok,thanks, i know that it is not main or actual quest, but anyway I want to upgrade Defender shileld.
  • I see. It might be something to do with the multiple expansions issues.. πŸ€”

Strangely though, I had activated 'Thor's Hammer' as well as 'Islands of Ice and Fire' while playing 'The Quest' back then and I was able to upgrade my Defender without any issues at all.. πŸ˜•

And don't mention it. β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘ Just treat it that purchasing the final version of Defender as an 'upgrade' if all else fails.