Mithril Horde I - Michele Laconto's Guide to the Storage Room, Lord Yuz's Palace

Find the four storage chests for Lady Sithra in Lord Yuz's palace.
As you eliminate the Ghosts in the Storage Room, they will drop:
Blue Storage Room Key
Gray Storage Room Key
Green Storage Room Key
Little Storage Room Key
The Red Storage Room Key will be found on a boarded up window in the hall to the south.
You'll find a chest in the room that the Blue Storage Key opens on a boarded up window.
The room with the number signs on the wall need to be tapped in this order: 7-3-9-5
The room in the center area that you become trapped in, you'll need to flip the three switches in this order: North-South-East then press the button on the west wall to open the door.
There's a chest in the pile of skulls in the northwest corner of the room with the switchplates on the floor.

Use the three chests that you have found, (Or two and stand in the last plate) to cause the wall at the end of the southern hall to open. Tap the gold circle decoration on the wall to find a chest.

Comments

• Still can't find the right way...
  • How far have you got?

• There is still one door I can't open, i got all the tinckles have three chests, one wall to the east opened up, i got all the keyss from the gjosts, but that one door aarggh
    I tried putting the chests on the switches to no avail...
  • If you've correctly stepped on all switches (as is written on the wall), you should get message about opening door (if I remember correctly).

• I think you need the Blue Storage Room Key. It's dropped by the Ghost (ghostly dog) there.

• edited June 2020
    I hadnt collected it thanks!!!
  • I have gone through this room several times and have cleared everything, but I have only found 3 of the chests. I have tapped on everything I can see but can’t locate the last chest. Help!
  • Did you follow the instructions above? There's a gray, circular relief in the far southwest that you need the quest and a prying tool to get the chest there. Do you recall using a prying tool there? Do you have a prying tool in your inventory?

Can you put up a pic of your filled in game map? Does it look like this? The circled places are locations of the four chests.

Note that one Storage Chest is on the floor.

• I missed the one on the floor. It was so small and I didn’t expect it to be out in the open. I must have ran over it a dozen times. I’m so embarrassed. 🤦‍♂️
  • I'm stuck in the room with the pressure plates. I can't find the right order for the six plates; and do I weigh them down first and release them in the correct order, or just walk on then off?

• I feel stupid here. I have the Sharahazad blade. I assumed that was the weapon needed to kill Bathlusaa, but it's not working on him. What am I missing?

• edited July 2021
    > @mamaowl said:
    > I feel stupid here. I have the Sharahazad blade. I assumed that was the weapon needed to kill Bathlusaa, but it's not working on him. What am I missing?

You're actually supposed to return Sharahazad back to Lord Yuz for the quest "Sharahazad" which is given by Lord Yuz himself. 😗

Don't worry about giving that blade to Lord Yuz though, because you will get it back eventually. 🙂
  • > @mamaowl said:
    > I'm stuck in the room with the pressure plates. I can't find the right order for the six plates; and do I weigh them down first and release them in the correct order, or just walk on then off?

Well, did you check those 'notes' (I'm not sure of the correct word for those things.. 😅) on the walls that's besides those pressure plates? 😗 Just follow the instructions on those 'notes' there. 🙂