Basilisk's Eye is Released!

2»

Comments

• Looking pretty amazing!
  • How come that this guy doesn' t have a neme? Is he good or evil one? Otherway he looks great!

• His name is Jotosh the Genie and he greets you in friendship. You'll see his name when you talk to him. : )

• Summer is over ;)

• I am also very impatient :|
    Before winter, is it possible? :#
    I finished all the Quest HD
    and congratulations the team :D
  • I'm going through a second time and have caught some small typos. I want to,give you as clean a file as possible. Hopefully I can finish this coming week. I'm now level 81.

• Thanks thanks thanks !
    It is true that we are impatient, but it's your fault ... Your games are so fantastic ;)

• edited September 2019

A screenshot.

• When will this come out? It’s Fall already.
  • Waiting for Elendil. : )

• Does it mean, that was still not submitted to steam/ GP/ Appstore, or waiting for an approval?

• I interpret Cat's comment to mean that we are waiting for Elendil to find time in his busy schedule to be able to submit it to Steam/Apple/Google.

I do not know what all Elendil is working on, but one thing is the world editor for TQ2. Sylon has stated that once Elendil has enough of the world editor done for it to be usable that TQ2 world building can begin. Which puts me on the horns of a dilemma; on the one hand I want to start playing Basilisk's Eye as soon as possible, but on the other I want development of TQ2 to advance as it sounds like it will be quite interesting.

• It's always released on all platforms at the same time and I don't have the icon yet so can't even upload it to Steam. Elendil uploads it to Apple and Google. That takes some work. What Thenedor said is correct. Have to wait for Elendil to do the work necessary for submissions. Hopefully, that will be this week or next.

• Meanwhile am working on HOLV and Asteroids I. HOLV will be high level. Asteroids I will be low level BUT many quest rewards will increase stats so you could play it with your high level player to increase stats or start a new adventurer/ess. : )

• Thanks for all your hard work Cat, looking forward to all of the above. And very excited about Quest 2!
  • Hey Cat, any news?
  • Elendil wrote me yesterday and promised he'll get to it asap. It's ready to go on Steam as soon as he tells me it's out on mobile. Have to be patient.

• It should be available on Steam now and very shortly in the iOS app store and on Google Play.

• It's out on Android, downloading it now
  • Oh yeah baby, it’s on iOS!
  • Good for me too !!! :D Thank you ;) ;)

• Downloaded iOS yesterday. Hurray! Looking good!

There is a “cut and paste” error in the writeup on iOS store. First sentence should be “The Quest - Basilisk’s Eye” - not “HoL IV”

• Thanks Cat, finally!

• Thanks!

@Paracoupe--Redshift does the mobile descriptions so I can't change that but wrote Elendil. Thanks.

• Working on HOLV now. : )

• Right,anyone else have this problem: it won't show in the list in mithria when enabled over the other extensions (i have to keep thwm all to keep my weapons etc)?
  • Not sure what device you are using. With iPad, you need to turn it off (shut down) and restart for the expansion to be enabled.

• If you still have a problem, write elendil@redshift.hu. There is a way to disable some expansions I think and still keep your gear.